5th June 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good institutes in Gurgaon to prepare for NATA?

i live in gurgaon and is unable to get good institution.suggest me some institutions in gurgaon.

16th April 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good institutes in Gurgaon to prepare for NATA?

i live in tohana , haryana please suggest me coaching centre of b.arc. nearest to me
31st January 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Nata Study Centre New Delhi has its branch in Gurgaon also. Sector 15 part II . Visit website www.natastudiesdelhi.com or can call them at 9899373775 or 011-65425993
2nd February 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

yes this is good one today i talked with one f the teachers of Nata Study Centre was fully satisfied with answers . Indeed every point was clear which was creating confusion wether to go for architecture or not
17th February 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

yes same here i also visited some coaching centres in which i found Nata Study Centre Dwarka which was satisfactory . teachers were good in explaining my quires . still there is enough time i will go to some more coaching to get the best but hopefully i will take admission here only because my parents are satisfied.
3rd March 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes same here i also visited some coaching centres in which i found Nata Study Centre Dwarka which was satisfactory . teachers were good in explaining my quires . still there is enough time i will go to some more coaching to get the best but hopefully i will take admission here only because my parents are satisfied.
there is no choice in gurgaon only one coaching is there Nata study centre Gurgaon branch visited there today satisfied with the answers .Teachers are same in both the centres. Branch is new but teachers are same who are in Delhi Centre and read that they have good success ratio as compared to others.Talked to one of the previous year student also of Shushant who was satisfied with there coaching . Hoping for the best . going to join as others are very far .
20th March 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

U can also contact Incube Architects , Sukriti Chopra M10/39 DLF phase 2 gurgaon .She has been teaching for nata past 6 years in gurgaon and has guided so many students to get into best colleges of architecture throughout the country.
20th March 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

There is one very individualised coaching group run by an Architect , Sukriti Chopra in DLF Phase-II, Gurgaon. A lot of toppers in the past 5 years in SPA and Sushant School of Architecture have been trained by her. She runs the setup from her home and is known to work very with her students to clear their doubts and fundamentals. Her contact number is 91-9810747962
20th March 2014, 03:15 PM
ashishc100

There is a very good coaching available from a practicing architect and visiting faculty at Sushant School, Sukriti Chopra in DLF City Phase-II. She really takes pains in coaching groups with personal attention to the level of almost individual coaching at times and conducts the classes from her home/ basement. Her contact number is +91-9810747962
20th March 2014, 03:19 PM
ashishc100

Quote:
there is no choice in gurgaon only one coaching is there Nata study centre Gurgaon branch visited there today satisfied with the answers .Teachers are same in both the centres. Branch is new but teachers are same who are in Delhi Centre and read that they have good success ratio as compared to others.Talked to one of the previous year student also of Shushant who was satisfied with there coaching . Hoping for the best . going to join as others are very far .
You can also contact Sukriti Chopra at 9810747962. she has had excellent success ratio in the last 5 years. her teaching style is not like commercial coaching centers and she gives personal attention to all her students and helps them take re-exams if required to improve the score. She was also a visiting faculty at Sushant School of Architecture till sometime back.
20th March 2014, 03:22 PM
Incube architects

U can also contact Incube architects in DLF phase 2 Gurgaon. The course is conducted by Ms Sukriti Chopra.She has been teaching and guiding students for NATA and Jee mains past 5 years in gurgaon. Contact no -9810747962,0124-4053184
20th March 2014, 03:41 PM
Incube architects

Thumbs up Re: Which are the good institutes in Gurgaon to prepare for NATA?

Hey students,Incube architects has been providing guidance and teachings students for nata and jee mains from all well known schools from gurgaon like shriram, scottish high,dps sec-45, cheeranjeev Bharti etc past 5 years. You can contact: Sukriti Chopra (course coordinater) address : M10 /39 dlf City phase 2 gurgaon ,contact: 9810747962, 0124-4053184
29th September 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the right time to start NATA coaching for getting admission in year 2015 and which is better option amongst these two:

1. full time

2 weekend course.
4th February 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

A practicing architecture firms called UNO something, i don't remember the full name,which runs a course in Sector-40 Gurgaon. They don't advertise much and have a select 10-12 students every year. If you are looking for personalized attention you should contact them. Their course fee is also half in comparison to others. You can contact Aditi mam at 9911729869. Tell her you got a reference from Aniket.
16th February 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the right time to start NATA coaching for getting admission in year 2015 and which is better option amongst these two:

1. full time

2 weekend course.
You should go for a regular course if you want to appear for NATA 2015. Weekend course is recommended for students planning for NATA 2016.

You can contact Aditi Kamboj at 9911729869. She is a practising architect running her studio from Sector-40, Gurgaon. Her current batch for NATA 2015 start on 30th March and 6th April.
16th February 2015, 07:09 PM
aditiy7

Yaa,you should definately go to Uno Arch Coaching. They helped me score well in Nata.i was totally confident while appearing for Nata and jee mains.
Uno arch coaching is run by Aditi Kamboj, she has studied at AA, London and has total clarity on concepts. Her no is 9911729869
17th February 2015, 12:46 PM
unoarchitectureedu

Hello students,

Just for clarity of concepts, I am posting this guide to nata for you. Hope it helps -

For NATA 2015 Aspirants - It is advisable to go for a crash course in late March or early April batches because it is important to go through all concepts before you appear for the exam. Admisison process for architecture colleges begin around late May or usually early June for most colleges. It is recommended to appear around 2nd, 3rd week of May.

For NATA 2016 Aspirants - You guys ahve time, so you can either appear for this is if you wish to (anyone who has cleared class 10 can appear for the exam as COA website) by doing a regular course during the summer vacation or go in for a weekend coaching class and appear next year. NATA exam dates are usually from 1st week of March to end of August every year.

Hope this clarifies a lot of doubt amongst students.
20th February 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have visited a few centres this weekend with my mom.
I feel uno and nss are good. I am joining uno arch coaching at sec 40 gurgaon.
I attended their demo class as well this weekend, seems quite good. plus you have the option to give online mock tests at the institute till the day of your exam which is quite good.
20th February 2015, 07:47 PM
tanyapuri7

I have visited a few centres this weekend with my mom.
I feel uno and nss are good. I am joining uno arch coaching at sec 40 gurgaon.
I attended their demo class as well this weekend, seems quite good. plus you have the option to give online mock tests at the institute till the day of your exam which is quite good.
27th February 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

hey....i m Jerry ...i am studying in Scottish high school.....i have joined INCUBE architecture coaching for nata preparation ..i had also joined there foundation course. Sukriti mam is one of the most experienced teachers in gurgaon for nata preparation. She has been running this institute past 7 years now and there study material and online mock tests cover all types of questions asked in nata online and sketching exam.
27th February 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

hey i am anubhav...I am studing in Pathways ...i had joined INCUBE architecture coaching for foundation course and i will be joining the same for nata crash course. There study material covers all kinds of nata and jee mains paper-2 topics and plus u have option of giving nata online mock tests on the website.
27th February 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

there are a host of options for NATA classes in Gurgaon now... however only one fits the bill... INCUBE... a small personalised study group based approach followed by the the coordinator.... she has had successful results for almost 6 years now and her methodology and approach to making complex things look simple is the key to her success... our son is joining her after his boards after being recommended by a friend whose son is in the 3rd year of architecture at Ansals.... we have interacted with other centers also but others somehow they don't imbibe the right confidence and sound more like commercial establishments whereas INCUBE is a totally different approach where the focus is the end result...
2nd March 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

INCUBE Coaching is the best. Sukriti Maa'm takes real pains to go out of her way for her students.. She tutors her each student personally and has had excellent results. my brother joined her first batch and is an architect now. I am taking her foundation course and will be joining INCUBE for the nata 2 months course also from April once boards are over.
3rd March 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

how many students from UNO have made it to architecture colleges across India till date? There is no mention of it anywhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditiy7 View Post
Yaa,you should definately go to Uno Arch Coaching. They helped me score well in Nata.i was totally confident while appearing for Nata and jee mains.
Uno arch coaching is run by Aditi Kamboj, she has studied at AA, London and has total clarity on concepts. Her no is 9911729869
3rd March 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

UNO seems to be very new and doesnt have much exposure of real teaching. Seems more like a fly by night operator. I spoke to the incharge Aditi there and she was not convincing enough as to how she would prepare students for the exam. Even her website looks a copy of Incube website. On asking whether how many students have till date have enrolled they were clueless.

On the other hand Incube Coaching is structured and the teacher there sounds very professional and has experience of coaching students for 4-5 years. Her approach also sounded more apt to teach the students the basics for the exams which a touch of personalized coaching. Our interaction with a previous year student of Incube in our friend circle who got admission in Ansals after coaching from Incube was very positive.
3rd March 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

does anyone know of any student from UNO who has made it to architecture colleges. it seems as per their website they have been there for 4 years.
5th March 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

INCUBE is good. previous years feedback from students in SPA and Ansals is encouranging. Everyone was praising the tutor there and how she makes the entire coaching fun yet methodical for a good result. one of the previous year student told me that topper in NATA is generally from INCUBE.
5th March 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Wow, incube seems good or maybe their pr is working overtime. :)
7th March 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I have a question. If i am score around 75-80 in my boards how score in NATA do i need to get into Sushant? Anyone??

I think this forum has become more of an advertorial and mud slinging forum than a place with genuine answers and queries!!
7th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

correct. it seems there is a lot of PR happening here. Your question is very valid, I think minimim 80 score is required for qualifying for NATA but will check and revert.

Last week we interacted with both UNO and INCUBE and settled for latter as the teacher there was very clear in her approach and methodology. She was also very clear to guide us on what all is to be covered and how she would attend to it. Also some previous year students vouched for her sincerity.
8th March 2015, 02:46 PM
srinjinibhatt

Cool Re: Which are the good institutes in Gurgaon to prepare for NATA?

Quote:
correct. it seems there is a lot of PR happening here. Your question is very valid, I think minimim 80 score is required for qualifying for NATA but will check and revert.

Last week we interacted with both UNO and INCUBE and settled for latter as the teacher there was very clear in her approach and methodology. She was also very clear to guide us on what all is to be covered and how she would attend to it. Also some previous year students vouched for her sincerity.
To be honest, i feel if someone is good they do not to press the peddle too hard. Even I have spoken to almost all nata coaching people in gurgaon and they all seem fine to me. I mean how much of a strategy, approach can they tell you over the phone. One has to attend some classes to find out. Everyone seems all goody goody over the phone or in person. It is the teaching that matters at the end of the day.

For now I am concentrating on my boards, would want some trial classes before I make an informed decisions. I like incube but after reading this forum I am a little skeptical, they have these unknown people vouching for them who themselves are anonymous on this forum. Will visit them soon to find out more. Too much PR, hard to make a choice!
8th March 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

With these marks you can get admission in Shushant but you need to get good marks in nata also approx 120 . Shushant is old as well as good college.There admission criteria is bit tough You can go for this college. If you have more than 85% marks and if you score well in Nata you can try for IP university Delhi also.
Nata Study Centre New Delhi
Plot no 894 A - Sector 15 Part II Gurgaon
www.natastudies.com
8th March 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Dont go by advertisements for nata coaching. to select best coaching try some tips.
I have followed some steps and chosen the best centre for my child but will not give the name of the centre so that you may get biased .
First i am naming all the institutes of Nata Coaching in Gurgaon

1.Nata Study Centre new Delhi- Website natastudies.com Ph 9899373775 Sect 15 Gurgaon
2.Incube -web:Natacoachingingurgaon.in Ph:9810747962 DLF Phase II gurgaon
3.Uno - web: natagurgaoncoaching.in Ph9911729869 sect 40 Gurgaon

Call up the institutes - talk to them take appointment with the main teachers
meet them , talk to them about all your quires .
Be prepared with lots of questions if you dont remember write on a piece of paper
Spend time with the teacher .
As soon as you spend some time with teacher talking you will get a clear picture which coaching can give you best .
But remember to do this take appointment so that the teacher is also prepared to give you time and you also don't waste time .
Dont think about fees, distance as this is one time money and effort which can place your child in the best college
8th March 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Right time to start nata coaching is after 12th . These exams are very easy and can be easily completed in 10 20 days course -
Dont go for the year round course it will waste money and time both go for a short term course and crack Nata & JEE . Even if you want you can go for a short term course in Summer vacations of 12th if you have time
Even the official website of Nata says so that there is no need of coaching even for these exams . They are easy.
8th March 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Yes incube madam is working too hard by posting all these to convince the students she is very new to this field started Nata tutions last year only not 4 years old.
8th March 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Lol, there seems to be a corporate war going on between the two. I actually spoke to both and even visited both studios, both seemed fine to me.

I am joining NATA Study centre at sec 15, which more experienced and mature, not into this childish tactics like Incube. Very disappointed after reading this forum, I was quite impressed with her.
9th March 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Dont rely on these things please visit all the coaching centres personally , Take appointment with teachers to save time of yours and let the teachers also to give you some time to explain details. The teacher who is more convincing admit your child over there. The are only 3 centres in gurgaon dont miss any of them . the three institutes are Nata Study Centre, Uno and Incube . Try every one out instead reading their advertisement on this .
9th March 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Not at all impressed with incube, to be very honest. For the following reasons -
1. They are ripping us off!
2. I have seen the material with a friend of mine. You can find that in any 200-300 rs book.
3. Prev. year student work posted one her website did not impress me much. I am sure they are posted there because they think they are the best works. Not impressed! If that is the kind of work that is being produced, someone needs to validate the results they are posting.
4. Over promotion using anonymous ids. How lame is that?
5. Results showing atleast 20-30% students going to AMITY, Aayojan, etc. Like, seriously? Do they mean its good?
9th March 2015, 07:14 PM
sheenamj

Not at all impressed with incube, to be very honest. For the following reason -
2. I have seen the material with a friend of mine. You can find that in any 200-300 rs book.
3. Prev. year student work posted one her website did not impress me much. I am sure they are posted there because they think they are the best works. Not impressed! If that is the kind of work that is being produced, someone needs to validate the results they are posting.
5. Results showing atleast 20-30% students going to AMITY, Aayojan, etc. Like, seriously? Do they mean its good?
9th March 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes incube madam is working too hard by posting all these to convince the students she is very new to this field started Nata tutions last year only not 4 years old.
Is it. There website says names of students coached by them since 2009. Well agreed that noone can judge someone by meeting them or asking them questions. One needs to enrol and know the real story behind. Some may vouch for one institute/ teacher and others may just reject them out rightly.

Frankly as a parent of an aspiring architecture student I don't think I would influenced by PR or bad mouthing but would actually want to know the approach towards the end result, ie admission to a reputed college.

In btw.. This post is also from an unregistered user since this website is too complex to register so whether this would also be treated as a PR for one of them?
9th March 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Lol, there seems to be a corporate war going on between the two. I actually spoke to both and even visited both studios, both seemed fine to me.

I am joining NATA Study centre at sec 15, which more experienced and mature, not into this childish tactics like Incube. Very disappointed after reading this forum, I was quite impressed with her.
Hahaah someone from PR of Nata Study centre also joined the gang. Good luck guys.

Quote:
I thought it was the other way round. to the best of my knowledge Incube has been around for quite a few years but UNo is new.

Quote:
I thought it was the other way round. to the best of my knowledge Incube has been around for quite a few years but UNo is new.
9th March 2015, 10:18 PM
freakedoutstudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenamj View Post
Not at all impressed with incube, to be very honest. For the following reason -
To answer some of the observations Sheenamj has raised around my own homework in the last few weeks
1. any institute is good or bad depending upon how to take it. Instructors will guide us to a point.
2. Booklets or no booklets it is of no matter as NATA website says no books are required. Similarly some institutes like BRDS and architecture aptitude only rely on study booklets and distance learning. Seeing that they have impressive website and so many names of students from all over india one should not be even considering the NiCS, UNOs and INCUBEs of the world
3. anynomous Ids promoting all institutes and bad mouthing some of them are there, so one can't blame one and leave the others.

As a student aspiring to be an architect, I did my home work well and interacted with some previous year students at Ansals and with all three institutes offering NATA coaching. After that I relasised that One institute without naming it is certainly new and no one knows about it while another one has many students who had positive things to talk about it. I have made up my mind but for the sake of being unbiased on this forum I would not name the institute.

Also what is a ripoff in education. fees vs admission.. Choose ur trade off.

So do your research well and then enroll. Let me get back to my next exam prep.
9th March 2015, 10:24 PM
freakedoutstudent

Quote:
Dont go by advertisements for nata coaching. to select best coaching try some tips.
I have followed some steps and chosen the best centre for my child but will not give the name of the centre so that you may get biased .
First i am naming all the institutes of Nata Coaching in Gurgaon

1.Nata Study Centre new Delhi- Website natastudies.com Ph 9899373775 Sect 15 Gurgaon
2.Incube -web:Natacoachingingurgaon.in Ph:9810747962 DLF Phase II gurgaon
3.Uno - web: natagurgaoncoaching.in Ph9911729869 sect 40 Gurgaon

Call up the institutes - talk to them take appointment with the main teachers
meet them , talk to them about all your quires .
Be prepared with lots of questions if you dont remember write on a piece of paper
Spend time with the teacher .
As soon as you spend some time with teacher talking you will get a clear picture which coaching can give you best .
But remember to do this take appointment so that the teacher is also prepared to give you time and you also don't waste time .
Dont think about fees, distance as this is one time money and effort which can place your child in the best college
personally agree with the last line. Well said....
9th March 2015, 10:27 PM
freakedoutstudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditiy7 View Post
aditiy7 = Aditi Yadav Khamboj

Is it a pure coincidence or unintelligent PR. Just wondering !
10th March 2015, 01:25 PM
freakedoutstudent

Can someone genuinely advise without being biased about any particular student that when should one give NATA exam after boards. How much time is required to prepare forthe exam if one does not want to join any of the centres.
10th March 2015, 03:00 PM
freakedoutstudent

Quote:
does anyone know of any student from UNO who has made it to architecture colleges. it seems as per their website they have been there for 4 years.
does it matter.. are you bothered about your result or past performance..
10th March 2015, 04:53 PM
sukritiincube

So true. Hope you get the point.
Anyone can create any Id here my dear freaked out student.
That's not rocket science I hope.
10th March 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Which are the good institutes in Gurgaon to prepare for NATA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakedoutstudent View Post
To answer some of the observations Sheenamj has raised around my own homework in the last few weeks
1. any institute is good or bad depending upon how to take it. Instructors will guide us to a point.
2. Booklets or no booklets it is of no matter as NATA website says no books are required. Similarly some institutes like BRDS and architecture aptitude only rely on study booklets and distance learning. Seeing that they have impressive website and so many names of students from all over india one should not be even considering the NiCS, UNOs and INCUBEs of the world
3. anynomous Ids promoting all institutes and bad mouthing some of them are there, so one can't blame one and leave the others.

As a student aspiring to be an architect, I did my home work well and interacted with some previous year students at Ansals and with all three institutes offering NATA coaching. After that I relasised that One institute without naming it is certainly new and no one knows about it while another one has many students who had positive things to talk about it. I have made up my mind but for the sake of being unbiased on this forum I would not name the institute.

Seems like waived off their fee.

I don't know what to believe anymore.
10th March 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakedoutstudent View Post

Not satisfying at all. It doesn't justify calling Amity, Ayojan as top colleges.

After seeing this post I checked the student works section works on their website, I am a bit disappointed for sure.
12th March 2015, 12:37 AM
aditiykamboj

Quote:
Not satisfying at all. It doesn't justify calling Amity, Ayojan as top colleges.

After seeing this post I checked the student works section works on their website, I am a bit disappointed for sure.
I have seen it too, there are some decent works as well. Definitely not disappointing by any standards.

I am little surprised on seeing this forum and how much has happened here.

I just wanted to say we have already started our batch for students going from 11th to 12th standard this year and the progress can monitored on our website soon. I will be adding a new blog section there to update daily progress for parents or for that matter everyone to see.

Also, anyone else wanting to inquire about anything relating to NATA, NATA Coaching, tentative cut off marks for certain colleges can feel free to discuss them with me. You can write to me at [email protected].

[/COLOR]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?