21st May 2015, 12:40 PM
ronakdeepan

Is it good to take computer commerce in 11th standard?

Sir please tell me is computer commerce. Is it best or not in 11th ? What are their advantages? Computer commerce is best in 11th std or not Please sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to become a C.A in future? Is Commerce with Maths necessary for me? Can I do with Commerce with Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope in commerce with computers? I am in 11th standard
  3. How to do CA in future after passing 10th standard?
  4. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
  5. Is it possible for commerce student to take software engineering?
  6. How to do software engineering if I am a student of 11th standard
  7. Which courses should of done of computer for further studies in computer field? I have finished my 10th standard exams
  8. Computer Application or Mathematics, which one should I opt in H.S. Commerce?
  9. Fee structure of Mulund College of Commerce for 13th standard commerce course?
  10. Which are the computer courses that I can take up after graduating from commerce? What is the fee structure and duration?
  11. Possibility to do ITI(Mechanical/Computer) after completing 12th Commerce?
  12. Army after Commerce with computers in 12th standard?
  13. How to take admission in 12th commerce in Allahabad/
  14. Courses available to study for 12th Commerce student?
  15. Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Attend campus recruitment after passing commerce with CS in state board and MSc IT?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?
  18. Which are the subjects a commerce student can choose to become a lawyer? List of good colleges?
21st May 2015, 03:17 PM
savneybillford

Default Re: Is it good to take computer commerce in 11th standard?

Of course it is a good course. If you take computer commerce you have one more branch to choose from after doing you 10+2. That is the computer field.
You can choose to join traditional commerce degrees like BBA,BCom,BBM,etc. And because of computers you can choose to do BCA. That is Bachelors in Computer Applications. That will open up a chance to be a computer science engineer if you do MCA and later MTech after it. So the computer commerce course gives you one extra branch.
21st May 2015, 06:38 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

1. The combination is not usual so its benefits and effects need to be understood clearly.

2. See, if you think of taking taking computers so that you can become a computer engineer or a software engineer later in your life then you wont be able to pursue that by taking commerce. You will have to take the science stream for any sort of engineering.

3. If you want to take any commerce related course after your intermediate like

- B.com

- or pursue CA then,

computers would be of no use to you because in those fields there is no work of the languages of computers that you would be learning in the coming 2 years.

4. So, our advise would be straight and simple.
Strive for a long term target, check it out what graduation course you will be pursuing and accordingly choose your subjects.
21st May 2015, 07:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronakdeepan View Post
Sir please tell me is computer commerce. Is it best or not in 11th ? What are their advantages? Computer commerce is best in 11th std or not Please sir

Yeah you can take commerce as background with computer science as subject. Having opted this stream you could choose courses such as B.sc or even Commerce courses right after you complete your respected +2.

The opportunity of jobs will be such as you can apply for computer related jobs and likewise you can also apply for accountancy jobs. You will have a extra benefit like you would know to operate on software's which operates on bills and payment. Software's such as Tally need computer knowledge and even accounting.

So, it's best to choose commerce with computer science as one of the subject.
21st May 2015, 09:17 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

See every field has its significant and function.
Computer commerce or e- commerce which has versatile role in marketing business.
Its makes a platform where buyers and sellers can do business.
Now adays online business had become a trend to do job.
Advantages:-
- self sufficient
-cost efficient
-cheaper research
-speed
Here buyers and sellers come together for money.

It does not require built stuff,maintain physical standard.
So commerce is basically for those who are willing to do business,.
So if you are keen to have business then you can opt for computer commerce as a stream.
21st May 2015, 10:29 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Actually the decision of opting subjects should be discretion of candidate. Candidate should taken into consideration of all pros and cons while opting any stream. By the way, computer commerce is also not a bad option. It has good career prospects and job prospects. With computer commerce stream in intermediate level. Further, bachelor or master degree in commerce will make your career bright. With bachelor or master degree in commerce you can eadily get job of account officer, accountant, account assistant etc in government sector as well as in private sector.
1st June 2015, 12:17 AM
jhavikas39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronakdeepan View Post
Yes if you take Computer Science then it will improve your knowledge and second you can do courses like:-
> Animation
> B.C.A
> Information Technology
> Computer science Engineering
> Softwere Engineering
26th June 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i take science bio with computer science? please reply me, it's very important for me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?