14th November 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Which government affiliated institution in Tamil Nadu provide internship training for PG biochemistry with stipend?

I am studying M.Sc biochemistry at Bharathiar University. I want to know which government-affiliated institution in Tamil Nadu provides internship training for PG biochemistry with the stipend? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
10th February 2018, 12:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government affiliated institution in Tamil Nadu provide internship training for PG biochemistry with stipend?

Only one Government Institute in Tamil Nadu which offer Internship training in PG Biochemistry is Indian Institute of Technology, Madras(IIT). IIT Madras offers this internship programme in summer .
No other Institute in Tamil Nadu offers the above mentioned Internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?