2nd March 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer?

Hello, I have one question that if I do internship from any private company then they wouldn’t pay stipend? And if I do internship from government organization then they will give stipend? which are the companies in India provides internship for Mechanical graduate and along with stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Chemical Engineer?
  2. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Civil Engineer -- [New]
  3. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  4. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of most popular Internet of Things companies offering six months internship with stipend or without stipend
  7. IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?
  8. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  9. List of IT companies which offer Free Internship with stipend for B.E.(IT) final year student in Kolkata?
  10. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to B.E. Civil 2nd year student with stipend?
  12. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR
  13. Which Companies in Delhi offer Internship with Stipend for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship in such Companies?
  14. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend
  15. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend
  16. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  18. Government recognized companies which offer Internship to Mechanical Engineer? Requirements to apply for Internship?
14th March 2018, 12:29 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer?

Some of the companies offering internship for mechanical graduates are:

-- IIC Technologies
Duration: 6 months
Stipend : 9000-10000 per month

-- E.CAD Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Stipend : 2000-5000 per month

-- EZ Lock
Stipend : 5000-6000 per month

-- Miteck Systems Private Limited
Stipend : 5500 per month

-- Earth Energy
Stipend : 2000- 4000 per month

-- Frizair Private Limited
Stipend : 12000 per month

-- Victory Iron Works Limited
Stipend : 5000 per month

-- CubeDots Private Limited
Stipend : 2000 per month

-- Swagatham Resource Management
Stipend : 9000-15000 per month

Above were some of the companies in India which provides internship for mechanical students.(Stipend is in Indian rupees)
15th March 2018, 09:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer?

List of companies in India which offer internship for Mechanical Engineering:-

The Mechnical Engineering is one of the mother branches, you can go for internship for some companies such as:-

Hindustan Motors Limited

Hyundai Motors India Limited

Royal Enfield Limited

Ashok Leyland Limited

Bhushan Power Steel

Tractor and Farm Equipment

Tube Investments of India Limited

Jindal Steel.
16th March 2018, 05:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have one question that if I do internship from any private company then they wouldn’t pay stipend? And if I do internship from government organization then they will give stipend? which are the companies in India provides internship for Mechanical graduate and along with stipend?

List of companies in India, which offer internship with stipend for mechanical engineer is given below:

Alog Tech - Official Website

Maple Group - Official Website

IIC Technologies - Official Website

World of Architecture and Interiors - Officail Website

Analytical Technologies - Official Website

Vectacraft Machineries Private Limited - Official Website

Buymy Jewel - Official Website

E-Cad Technologies - Official Website

Earth Energy - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?