11th July 2011, 04:41 PM
pratiksha chike

Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

i have 117 marks in mht cet .
according to cut offs of year , which government engineering college is suitable for me?
i want IT branch or computer branch for engineering.
so, please suggest me government engineering college in maharashtra .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  2. Will I get any government college of engineering, Aurangabad Maharashtra after scoring 85% in HSc and 117 in MHT CET?
  3. List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Admission in government MBBS Colleges of Maharashtra after scoring 113 marks in MHT-CET?
  5. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Which government college could I get in Maharashtra after scoring 145 in MHT CET and 103 in AIEEE?
  7. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  8. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET? -- [New]
  9. In which government college will I get after scoring 85 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  11. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  12. Will I get admission in government autonomous colleges after scoring 125 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  14. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  15. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 155 marks in PCB in MHT CET
  16. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  17. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  18. Cutoff list for doing MBBS in Government Medical College in Maharashtra through MHT CET? Are there any quota seats in such colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
7th September 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

how much marks in CET is needed to get admission in maharashtra goverment college
19th September 2011, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

i am physically handicappe student .how mark required to get admission in coep college
19th September 2011, 05:57 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

1. Eligibility criteria for admission against the seats coming under CAP (Centralised Allotment Process). In order to secure admission through CAP to this first year of two-year full-time MBA/MMS course, the candidate should fulfill the following:
Pass with minimum 45 per cent marks in aggregate (40 per cent in case of backward class candidates from Maharashtra only) in any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian University;

OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.
OR
Appeared for the Common Entrance test (CET), GD and PI conducted by the component for the academic year 2003-04 and secured non-zero CET scores for 2003-04.

2. Eligibility criteria for admissions under minority seats in minority institutes:
The candidate should belong to the minority community/group for which the institute has secured minority status.
Passed with minimum 45 per cent marks in aggregate in any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration n any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.

OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised u the association of Indian Universities.
Appeared for CET, GD and PI for the academic year 2003-04 conducted by the minority quota in that particular institute.

OR

Appeared for the CET along with GD and PI conducted by the competent authority and secured non-zero CET score for 2003-04.
Age Limit

There is no age limit for admission into the MBA/MMS degree courses.

someInstitutes are as follows:

1:Grant Medical College

2:Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College

3:R.A.Podar Medical College

4:Topiwala National Medical College

5:K J Somaiya Medical College

6:Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical CollegeKatraj - Dhankawadi Campus, Pune - Satara Road

7:Maharashtra Instt. of Medical Education & Research

8:Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College for Women,Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri,

9:A.C.P.M. Medical College ,Opp.Soot Girni, Sakri Road, Dhule

10:Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Govt.Medical College,Opp.of Dist. Court, Solapur etc

for more visit:http://www.maharashtraeducation.net/Medical/
17th October 2011, 06:50 PM
rathodabhijit47

Any autonomus college is suitable for you.
25th December 2011, 12:27 PM
rrmm92

somegovt clgs are as follows:-
Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College

R.A.Podar Medical College

Topiwala National Medical College

K J Somaiya Medical College

Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical CollegeKatraj
15th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 116 marks in pet & i want govt eng amt. i belong to OBC catageory. so can i get admission there?
17th June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 142 marks in mhtcet so which govt enginering college should i prefer please provide a list.
28th December 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the engineering admission procedure for NRI students for the year 2013-2014
5th June 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 113 marks in mtcet..which college will give me mechanical branch.can u just give me list of the colleges...under OBC category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?