17th July 2012, 09:18 PM
hemalatharajendran

What is the syllabus for preparation of Group I exam? Books to be referred?

what is the sylabus for preparation of group 1 xams.... suggest some books for that xams... as early as possible....... what will be the postings???? i am dng my final year civil

10th August 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for preparation of Group I exam? Books to be referred?

sir my name is manohar i want to prepare group 1 exam what are the subjectsand how to prepare
16th October 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for preparation of Group I exam? Books to be referred?

for group-I books see allindia9.com
22nd December 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know group 1 and group 2 exam? Wht type of sylabus will be there?
23rd January 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear
Mam/Sir,

I would like to prepare for Group examination.but i dont know how to prepare and what is the syllabus for it.
even, i dont have any basic knowledge about it.
pls, can u help me to know all about this..

Thank u..
24th May 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,
I want to do IAS and IPS can you please tell me information about the syllbua , and how to prepare for that exams
5th June 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepare groups.Which languege is prefer to write that type of exams eaither english or telugu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?