4th June 2012, 12:30 AM
madhuri more

List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?

Respected sir,
can i get the list of colleges and cutoff for biotechnology institutions in maharashtra and near by states or colleges? also inform me the minimum marks requried in HSC and MHT-CET for addmissions in government as well as private institutions? thank you for your opinion.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  2. Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in private or government colleges to do BAMS
  3. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  4. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  5. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  6. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai for B.Tech in Biotechnology having 100 marks in MHT-CET 2015? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  9. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?
  10. Cutoff marks list of MHT CET for admission in government engineering college Amravati?
  11. Cutoff list for MHT CET for admission in engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cutoff list of HSC and MHT CET for Mechanical engineering?
  13. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  16. Can I get admission in government college of MBBS after scoring 70% in HSC exam and 91 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores?
  18. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
16th June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?

can i get the list of colleges and cutoff for biotechnology institutions in maharashtra and near by states or colleges? also inform me the minimum marks requried in HSC and MHT-CET for addmissions in government as well as private institutions? thank you for your opinion.
26th July 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?

hi my cut off is 170.75.i would like to join biotechnology .whether this cut off is enough for b.tech or not?
5th February 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

whats next after Biotech engg.?
10th May 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

hi my cutoff is 158.i would like to join biotechnology.whether this cutoff is enough for biotech or not?
26th May 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I expect around 100 marks in MHT CET 2015, and above 75% in HSC Exam, Can u Get me the list of colleges for B.Tech in biotecnology........ or for MBBS............?
25th May 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I got only 60 in cet and 68% in 12 is there any chance that i will get biotechnology firld
7th June 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi I got only 50 in cet and 63 % 12 there any chance of biotechnology field plz
8th June 2016, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Cutoffs for diploma in IT for goverment colleges after passing out 10th with 77% ?
6th January 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the required cut off in 12th examination for choosing central government college and i need to get biotechnology
6th June 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Cut off for bsc in Maharashtra govt colleges?? I have secured 83.6%in 12th cbse board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?