16th January 2012, 01:20 AM
jesly j

Which are the government colleges in Mumbai for Mass Communication PG?

Please let me know the Government Colleges in Mumbai for Mass communication PG

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges of Mass Communication in Mumbai having least fees of courses? -- [New]
  2. Top 5 colleges in Mumbai offering PG in Mass Communication?
  3. List of colleges of PG Mass Communication course in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Which are the government colleges in Mumbai for Mass Communication PG?
  5. Garware institute of mumbai a good college for mass communication or not?
  6. Which is a better field to go for after BMM, Masters in Mass Media or Mass Communication? Which has a better scope? List of colleges in Mumbai where the courses are held?
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  8. Which college is best to do Ph.D in mass communication after completion of PG course in mass communication?
  9. Top 10 mass communication colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  11. When will the application forms be available for Mass Communication courses in various colleges of Mumbai?
  12. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  13. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  14. List of top 5 PG colleges in Mumbai Offering Mass Communication Degree?
  15. Names of the mass communication colleges in Mumbai?
  16. Top 10 colleges for undergraduation in mass communication? Government and Private, both.
  17. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
15th May 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government colleges in Mumbai for Mass Communication PG?

is there any government college in mumbai or not?
17th March 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government colleges in Mumbai for Mass Communication PG?

Which are the top government colleges in mumbai for mass communication and what are their requarments
8th August 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue master's in mass communication and I have done b.sc in home science's.
i want a government college in abroard with scholarship!
can you list such colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?