22nd January 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges under GPAT after B.Pharma with re-appear exams? Any provisional admission?

sir,if i have any re-appear exam during my b.pharm,then can i applicable to get admission in any govt.collage under gpat or not....? is there any chance of provisional admission.

Related Questions:
23rd January 2011, 07:29 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges under GPAT after B.Pharma with re-appear exams? Any provisional admission?

Dear Friend

The eligibility criteria to apply for GPAT is same for government and private colleges.
The merit list is prepared on the basis of one's performance in GPAT and academic
profile. The GPAT performance reserves more weightage and it could be upto 70%.

If you are final year student of B.Pharm. then you can surely apply and appear the
examination but you are required to produce your final results of B.Pharm. at the
time of counseling which generally held in the month of JUNE-JULY.
i.e. If the result of your re-appear exam is published before the counseling you
could get your all semester cleared at the time of counseling and that makes you
eligible. If it doesn't happen so you will have to apply next year after clearing your
re-appear exams.

You can get any further information at www.gpat.in
11th March 2011, 12:25 AM
GABRU GABRU GABRU BOLO
Junior Member+

Default Re: Government colleges under GPAT after B.Pharma with re-appear exams? Any provisional admission?

Dear Friend

The eligibility criteria to apply for GPAT is same for government and private colleges.
The merit list is prepared on the basis of one's performance in GPAT and academic
profile. The GPAT performance reserves more weightage and it could be upto 70%.

If you are final year student of B.Pharm. then you can surely apply and appear the
examination but you are required to produce your final results of B.Pharm. at the
time of counseling which generally held in the month of JUNE-JULY.
i.e. If the result of your re-appear exam is published before the counseling you
could get your all semester cleared at the time of counseling and that makes you
eligible. If it doesn't happen so you will have to apply next year after clearing your
re-appear exams.

You can get any further information at www.gpat.in
4th July 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am fail in final year b.pharm but if i will declare pass after rechecking result & my rechecking result will be declared after complete admission procedure of m.pharm so what can i do i will take admission in m.pharm in this year or next year my gpat score is good so i think i definately get admission in good m.pharm colleges please reply me & if final year examination for fail student will be taken in july before admission procedure but my result will be declared after complete admission procedure for m.pharm then i will take admission in m.pharm this year or go to next year
12th July 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 148 in gpat... can u tell which gov colleges i m applicable to and... wid this score can i get admissn in DIPSAR delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?