12th January 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Which are the government GTU based colleges offering D to D courses in EC in South Gujarat and Central Gujarat? Will I get admission in degree with average CPI of 8.0?

Dear sir,i am going to complete my diploma in ec in may .i wanted to know 1.which r the govt gtu based colleges offering d to d courses in ec in south guj and central guj?2.will i get the admision in degree with avg CPI 8.0 i come under sc category?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  2. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
  3. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  5. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  6. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  7. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  9. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  10. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  11. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  12. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  13. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  14. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  15. How many courses are available in Gujarat after 12th science?
  16. Admission in government colleges of Gujarat for studies after Diploma?
  17. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  18. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
13th February 2012, 01:14 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: Which are the government GTU based colleges offering D to D courses in EC in South Gujarat and Central Gujarat? Will I get admission in degree with average CPI of 8.0?

List of college:

1. Gec -bharuch
2.gec-valsad
3.gec-dahod
4.gec-surat
5.gec-godhra
13th July 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government GTU based colleges offering D to D courses in EC in South Gujarat and Central Gujarat? Will I get admission in degree with average CPI of 8.0?

I PASSE DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGG.WITH 7.7 CPI CAN I GET ADMISSION IN B.E IN GTU GOVERMENT COLLAGE.
15th July 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA E.C ENGG. WITH 8.0 CPI & I AM IN OPEN CATGURY, CAN I GET ADMISSION IN B.E IN GTU AHEMDABAD GOVERMENT COLLAGE?
23rd July 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 8.14 CPI IN DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGG. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN GTU SURAT OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT COLLEGES ?
6th August 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to learn in the Degree engg. course in goverment collage. I am passed in diploma engg.cpi=7.000 .
27th June 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 8.89 CPI IN DIPLOMA COMPUTER ENGG. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN LD OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT COLLEGES IN AHMEDABAD
?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?