24th July 2010, 02:30 AM
BISWAJITGANGULY

Government Jobs after MBA and With Experience? Any Age limit? Preference for experienced candidates?

I am presently an employee of Indian air force , completing 15 yrs of service , my present age is 35 yrs , I complete MBA from PTU in marketing and HR ,my questions are
1. is there any govt executive job available for me ?
2. the upper age limit of that job will allow me to fill for that job ?
3. my 15 yrs of experience will get any extra preference?

24th July 2010, 07:02 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Jobs after MBA and With Experience? Any Age limit? Preference for experienced candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWAJITGANGULY View Post
I am presently an employee of Indian air force , completing 15 yrs of service , my present age is 35 yrs , I complete MBA from PTU in marketing and HR ,my questions are
As per your qualification and experiences there is no regular vacancy. There use to be no vacancy every year.
However, all public sector companies and some time some ministry also require such qualified people with experiences. For that there won't such age limits.
I would suggest you to go through the Employment News(WEEKLY) so that as soon as you get to know about it you apply for that.
24th July 2010, 09:53 AM
prd

Cool Re: Government Jobs after MBA and With Experience? Any Age limit? Preference for experienced candidates?

Respected User, I would request you to inform me about this, whenever it comes to your knowledge. I would like to hear from you at the earliest. Thanking you, Yours truely PRD BEST OF LUCK
24th July 2010, 10:36 AM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government Jobs after MBA and With Experience? Any Age limit? Preference for experienced candidates?

hey you are very much experianced and it is great that you have 15 years of experiance
and that can provide you a great job with a large salary in government sector

i would like to suggest you that you should register your self on the job providing search engines such as www.yuvajobs.com
etc
that will provide you jobs according to your work experiance and field in which you want to have a job
24th July 2010, 02:23 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Government Jobs after MBA and With Experience? Any Age limit? Preference for experienced candidates?

There are always some vacancies resrved for people like you who are ex-sevice man. In different sectors like banks and PSUs there are differnt vacancie for which you can go for so please keep watching employment newspaper. At some palces your experience will also be conted.
You can apply for Bank PO's. There are age relaxation for people like you.
Best of luck!
24th July 2010, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I COPLETE MY GRDUATION IN BCCA . SO MCA BETTER AS FUTUAR OR MBA
24th July 2010, 07:31 PM
trupti_9227

hello,
I would suggest you to go through the Employment News(WEEKLY) so that as soon as you get to know about it you apply for that.
good luck
1st August 2010, 10:25 PM
BISWAJITGANGULY

Presently I am an employee of Indian Air Force , working since 1995 as an technician (mechanical), I have completed my MBA in HR (major) and marketing (minor) from PTU , having good office administration experience and computer knowledge , what will be the best further study to enhance my resume,so that i can get a good job .
15th August 2010, 01:13 AM
Sathishkannan

There are several government job available after the completion of MBA but you have to write the entrance exam.
8th September 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i am working in a government firm. I have done 12th (by P.C.M group),B.A,M.A (English) and M.B.A(finance ,H.R). what shot of a job can i get.
30th October 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl with 31 years ingeneral catgry.as per documents but relaxation is not possible in govt. job inbanking sector as I think .
31st October 2010, 10:51 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a girl with 31 years ingeneral catgry.as per documents but relaxation is not possible in govt. job inbanking sector as I think .

If you belong to general category you are not eligible for bank clerk exam and also for po its 30 years maximum for general candiadate so you are not eligible better you do BEd and try for teaching job
22nd November 2010, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get the job after 40
13th December 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

HI,

I HAVE TOTALLY 7.5 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE, OUT OF WHICH MY EARLY 2.5 YEARS WAS IN A SALES & MARKETING FIELD, THEN I SWICHED TO BANKING SECTOR, SO I HAVE A 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL BANKING. NOW I AM LOOKING OUT FOR GOVERNMENT JOB.
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF JOBS I CAN APPLY FOR NOW, AS I AM 30 YEARS OLD. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE OPENINGS IN GOVT. SERVICE WHERE I CAN APPLY FOR NOW.

LAKSHMI
[email protected]
14th December 2010, 09:31 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

There are few government jobs available for MBA candidates.

Don't worry about age criteria. Since you have had 15 yrs of experience you may get age relaxation.

In some sectors like banking & finance MBA candidates get some preference.

You can apply for management executive positions in PSUs like NTPC, GAIL, IDBI, etc.
30th December 2010, 11:21 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWAJITGANGULY View Post

It seems like you are a bit over age as to apply for entry level jobs with PSC and UPSC. With your qualification and experience I am pretty sure that you will get excellent jobs. At times, the government and the public sector companies requite qualified and experience people. As to fill these vacancies the government will publish a notification. You need to watch out for this news in the employment news. For recruitments like this there won’t be any age limit.
9th January 2011, 05:25 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Hi,
First of all you are highly educated and well experienced.
For you a lot of government jobs are available for which you can apply.
Refer to newspapers like Employment News,etc.Also register yourself with websites like www.monsterindia.com,www.timesjobs.com,www.yuvajob s.com to search for jobs.
Best of Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd February 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hai, I am Sudhakara rao,completed my mba,and joined 1chemical company .
1. I worked as a sales executive for 1 year, later i quit that job, and
2. I joined new company and i working as sales representative.
2. Now i need a Govt .job , Is there any vacancies for my relative experience and qualification....how can i find out recruitment in
govt. sector , plz help me friends...
23rd May 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i m 32yrs male with 9yrs of teaching experience in high school, i completed my mba in finance in 2010,i want to know for what position i can apply in a company with this experience apart from teaching
[email protected]
16th July 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by trupti_9227 View Post
hello,
good luck
Dear Sir,
Am completed Mba and 2 years Experiance in Finance
10th December 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

HI,

I HAVE TOTALLY 3 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE, OUT OF WHICH MY EARLY 3 YEARS WAS IN A RECURITMENT FIELD, IN WHICH 1 YEAR INTO THE MANFACTURING SECTOR AND 2 YEARS INTO SERVICE SECTOR. NOW I AM LOOKING OUT FOR GOVERNMENT JOB.
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF JOBS I CAN APPLY FOR NOW, AS I AM 30 YEARS OLD. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE OPENINGS IN GOVT. SERVICE WHERE I CAN APPLY FOR NOW.

BHARATHI
[email protected]
28th December 2011, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

any govt job for 32 yr old, with mba and experience of 5 yrs in banking in UK?
19th March 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I AM 29YRS OLD ,AND PLANNING TO DO MBA HR .. IS THERE ANY AGE LIMIT FOR GETTING MBA JOBS? PLEASE LET ME KNOW? AND I HAVE GOT NO EXPERIENCE..mail.com

[email protected]
31st August 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I COPLETE MY GRDUATION IN BCCA . SO MCA BETTER AS FUTUAR OR MBA
mca is better than mba
23rd February 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION WITH 63% . MYSELF HAS ALSO COMPLETED MBA . MY AGE IS 30 . CAN I GET A JOB AT THE AGE OF EVEN 30.WHAT WILL BE MY STARTING SALARY IF I GET THE JOB.
27th August 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA finance with 10 years experience looking forward for guidance on government job which suits my calibre.please guide. Manishchaturvedibpl @gmail.com and [email protected]. 9755562124
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?