9th August 2011, 04:22 PM
prithwish20

Government jobs in West Bengal for B.Tech Civil Engineers?

hi..am a final year b.tech civil engineering student...i want to know about the government jobs in west bengal for b.tech civil engineer.!!

dis is my mail id... [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JELET exam if cleared diploma in Civil from Institution of Civil Engineers(India) with 62%?
  2. Government jobs for B.Tech Civil Engineers freshers in AP?
  3. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  4. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  5. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
  6. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  7. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are there any government jobs in the state of West Bengal?
  10. State Government jobs for Civil Engineers in Tamilnadu?
  11. Maximum age limit to join West Bengal government jobs?
  12. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  13. Is EIILM university BSc course in Mathematics valid for government job in West Bengal
  14. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  15. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  16. While studying B.Tech, can I write exams to get government job? What are the jobs available for Civil engineers in government sector?
  17. Is EIILM university BSc course in mathematics valid for government job in West Bengal
  18. Reputed colleges which offer M.Sc(Statistics) in West Bengal? Job opportunities in Government sector? -- [New]

19th October 2011, 01:58 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Government jobs in West Bengal for B.Tech Civil Engineers?

for any govt job you have to apply via WBSSC or UPSC for the Civil Engg the epatment is CPWD or via state dept of Civil admistration. The employment requirement appears in the onth of June in enployment news. If you had a employmeny excahge card please update yur qualification as the call for the test and recruitment will come via them.

Best of luck..

25th October 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi.........I am a btech student.(final year in civil engineering)...i want to know government job west bengal after btech..........

26th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am B. Tech Electrical Engineer. Please inform me about Govt. jobs in Kolkata...My email ID is [email protected]

28th October 2011, 11:39 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
any govt job you have to apply via WBSSC or UPSC for the Civil Engg the epatment is CPWD or via state dept of Civil admistration. The employment requirement appears in the onth of June in enployment news. If you had a employmeny excahge card please update yur qualification as the call for the test and recruitment will come via them.

Thanks,

7th November 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate degree (10 2) from Board of Secondary Education Madhyabharat Gwalior considered for government jobs?

19th November 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

hi i am btech final year student.please tell me varius govt jobs in civil engineering.

9th December 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

hi i am B.E final year student..... please inform me about any government job in tamilnadu.. my email id... [email protected]

13th January 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I AM NOW IN BE FINALYEAR STUDENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING.I WANT TO KNOW THE VACANCIES FOR FRESH CIVIL ENGINEERS IN W.B. IN 2012.MY Email [email protected]

13th January 2012, 10:05 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have completed your diploma in Civil Engineering
here are some colleges you can go for :

1.IES

2.SAIL

3.BHEL

4.BEL

5.GAIL

6.ECIL

7.NTPC

8.ONGC

9.DRDO

10.IOCL

11.INDIAN RAILWAY

12.BANKING JOBS

All the best..............

15th January 2012, 05:00 PM
abhisek.sonu

for any govt job you have to apply via WBSSC or UPSC for the Civil Engg the epatment is CPWD or via state dept of Civil admistration. The employment requirement appears in the onth of June in enployment news. If you had a employmeny excahge card please update yur qualification as the call for the test and recruitment will come via them.

Best of luck..

15th January 2012, 05:47 PM
abhisek.sonu

Best of luck..

30th October 2012, 08:46 PM
manas.1989

Dear sir,
any govt job you have to apply via WBSSC or UPSC for the Civil Engg the epatment is CPWD or via state dept of Civil admistration. The employment requirement appears in the onth of June in enployment news. If you had a employmeny excahge card please update yur qualification as the call for the test and recruitment will come via them.

13th February 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How many Civil Engg. govt. jobs avalable in W.B. after completion of B.E.? Please inform me abot this and are the exams organised every continuous year?

6th July 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

If I complete AMICE from ICE(I), Ludhiana, then is it possible to get a Govt. job [Assistant Engineer (Civil)] through West Bengal Public Service Commission? Please reply in my e-mail Id- [email protected].

16th July 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

what are the disadvantages if study in a university not affilited to WBUT? Will there be any prob?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?