2nd June 2010, 08:15 PM
anaparthi.rukmini

GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

respcted sir
im bpharm finalyear .i want to know information about preparation for gpat and books to be referred as well as the syllabus and previous test papers. I want to give this exam next year.

Related Questions:
  1. Books, Syllabus and tips for preparation of GPAT examination
  2. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  3. JMI M.Ed entrance examination books, preparation, previous test papers and syllabus
  4. Can I go for M.Pharm if I have not cleared GPAT?
  5. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  6. Reference books and previous year question papers of GPAT
  7. Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?
  8. Syllabus, previous year papers and name of reference books for preparation of AFCAT?
  9. Syllabus, Previous year papers and Best books for the preparation of Power Grid Exam?
  10. Syllabus, pattern and books to be referred for AFCAT exam? Previous years question papers?
  11. HCU previous year question papers for MA Economics? Syllabus of exam and books to be referred?
  12. Syllabus, previous years papers and books to be referred to prepare for NSE certification exam
  13. Previous year question papers and suitable books for preparation of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?
  14. Sample & Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of NEET-UG?
  15. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  16. Syllabus, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for JEE Main? -- [New]
  17. Will there be any Entrance Exams other than GPAT for getting admission into M.Pharmacy?
  18. Should I gr M.Pharma if not able to clear GPAT? Demerits of not clearing GPAT?
3rd June 2010, 07:35 PM
jicks

Default Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

Hi,

You can log on to www.gpat.in

All details about the eligibility, exam centre, syllabus, model question paper, Exam structure, are given.

They have listed out the portions/topic from which questions will be expected for all streams. You can go through the model q.paper given.

Questions will be multiple choice pattern. You have to answer 100 questions.
Negative marking will be given for wrong answers.

Regards
6th June 2010, 12:08 AM
swati123

Default Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

GPAT, the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test,is the only official entrance exam for Master and Doctorate courses in Pharmacy in India. Conducted for the first time in 2010 by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, on behalf of All India Council for Technical Education, the GPAT entrance test will be held once every year during the month of April/May.

The GPAT is a written exam consisting of 100 multiple choice objective questions. Rules of negative marking apply - 1/3 of the mark assigned to that question. Syllabus is what all you study in B.Pharm. but if you still confused you can visit the site http://www.gpat.in/index.php?gpat=Syllabus

Successful candidates with good score will be able to seek admission in reputed Universities for M.Pharm.
7th June 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me when they r going to conduct gpat in 2011?
9th June 2010, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

CAN YOU GIVE ME A DETAILED SYLLABUS OF GAPT?
11th June 2010, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

WOULD U LIKE TO GIVE ME DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKS, FROM WHERE TO READ PLZ........?
14th June 2010, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to get the detailed information on gpat
15th June 2010, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

plz give me detailed informatino about the syllabus and patant and books
15th June 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME WHICH ARE THE BEST BOOKS FOR GPAT?
16th June 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

which books i refer for gpat and please give me information about gpat enterans exam class in maharashtra
16th June 2010, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKS WE HAVE TO GET TO QUALIFY IN GPAT?
17th June 2010, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

When would be the next GPAT conducted ?
18th June 2010, 10:50 AM
manohar.k

Thumbs up Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

thank u for given more information about g.pat............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................
18th June 2010, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for g pat is dat it is like eamcet or tougher dan dat
19th June 2010, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

can plz suggest about which books can be refered for the exam..?
24th June 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it any rule that if we have a good score inspite of qualifying gpat will get a seat in mpharm. please reply?
24th June 2010, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

sir ,can u give old papers of gpet or related model paper plz
25th June 2010, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

can u plase tell me if they r going to conduct gpat or GATE exam this year 2011 please
27th June 2010, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

hi... iam also b.pham 3rd year,,,follow mahmaddali,sambareddy books they given model papers also.
28th June 2010, 05:24 PM
solankijigna

Respected sir,
I m 5th sem GTU student of pharmacy,i m interested in prepration of GPAT till this level .so,please suggest me that which books i refer at this level and also sylllabus ?
28th June 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THIS GPAT?
1st July 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, can u pls suggest me the books to refferred 4 GPAT, am a final year B.Pharmacy student.
1st July 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me d bst book to prepare 4 gpat 2011.........?????????
2nd July 2010, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me d bst book to prepare 4 gpat 2011.....&how to prepare
3rd July 2010, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i m b pharm 3rd year student can you suggest me the best book for the preparation of gpat
5th July 2010, 06:53 PM
nikunj k t

Red face Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

How many marks we have to get to qualify in gpat?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
6th July 2010, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

how many marks i need to score to get qualification through gpat?
11th July 2010, 12:30 AM
nyari

Smile Re: GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers?

hiiiiiiii m nyari. i shoud you suggest u that if have possible they may be held the gpat exmination of 2011. so my suggestion is 1st may. or if you have time so held earlier i think on 1st march.
11th July 2010, 10:01 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hi friend,
you can get the syllabus from the official websites,Questions will be multiple choice pattern. You have to answer 100 questions.Negative marking will be given for wrong answers.
11th July 2010, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
would u like to give me detailed information about books, from where to read plz........?
complete syllubus of gpat.authors names for all subjects,which institute is good for coaching
13th July 2010, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the qulifing marks
14th July 2010, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

plz tell how to prepare for g pat...........??
14th July 2010, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

latest seat of mphar in gujarat
15th July 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me the syllabus of gpat, and the buks to refer ............. plz.......
17th July 2010, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

hello...i m a final year b.pharm student.....ryt now i m totally confused regardin masters in pharmacy after i m done wid bachelor degree....can anyone plz tell me wt is d scope if i go for pharma D,a three year course after b.pharm.....i m really confused whether to go for Pharma d or masters after b.pharm.....n also plz suggest me d best m.pharm institutes in india n wt is d score we need to get to get admission into such institutes.....
23rd July 2010, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I go to Pharm D course?
Is this better than m pharm?
24th July 2010, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am b.pharm graduate, this year i am qualified in gpat exam but, i am not join the college. My doubt is i am eligible for writing next year gpat exam. If you know information about this pls mail me to this id [email protected]
24th July 2010, 12:23 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Hai
The completer sylabus for the GPAT xam is on the site www.successcds.net/examsylabus/sylabus=-for-gpat...examination/101080/
24th July 2010, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir iam final year b.pharm student i want to know the qualifying marks for gpat & how much score i have to get in gpat to do pharmacology in m.pharm send details to my mail [email protected]
24th July 2010, 02:35 PM
happy to help

hello friend
gpat exam for this year is already conducted in may2010
you must be appearing inthe next year and you can get all the details of syllabus and preparation and exam pattern on
www.gpatindia.com
this site also provide you last year papers also
i am attaching here the papers of the year 2000,2003,2008,2002
refer them hope it will help
and you can refr the following books
piyush publications
mohammad ali
these books would be sufficient
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2008.pdf(167.4 KB, 514 views)
File Type: pdf PY2003.pdf(252.9 KB, 333 views)
File Type: pdf PY2002.pdf(192.1 KB, 292 views)
File Type: pdf PY2000.pdf(220.4 KB, 298 views)
24th July 2010, 02:51 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend
yes you are eligible to appear for the GPat exam next year

pharma.d is a post bacheuularate program for you those who did b.pharma
and its duration after b.pharma is 3years
it is a doctoral programme and yet conducted only in the few colleges
it is under trial and nothing can be said about its experiance

and m.pharma is always good if you want to go for a lecturership
so you can choose any from them

books for the preparation of gpat are
mohammad ali
piyush publications

you can get the syllabus from the site www.gpatindia.com and papers from the attachments that i am attaching below
:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2008.pdf(167.4 KB, 281 views)
File Type: pdf gpat2010.pdf(514.9 KB, 515 views)
File Type: pdf PY2003.pdf(252.9 KB, 307 views)
File Type: pdf PY2002.pdf(192.1 KB, 259 views)
File Type: pdf PY2001.pdf(192.3 KB, 346 views)
File Type: pdf PY2000.pdf(220.4 KB, 264 views)
27th July 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

may u tell me the best book for prepration of g pat exam
30th July 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

m in ma b.pharm final yr...cud u plzzz suggest sum std.books 4 da prepratn of gpat...plzzzzz...i wud b really thankful...
3rd August 2010, 11:06 PM
prathamesh22

www.successcds.net/examsylabus/sylabus=-for-gpat...examination/101080/
go to above site you will get all information
9th August 2010, 08:13 PM

Sir i am B pharma last year student and want to face the GPAT exam in 2011 and request you to please give the whole detaill about that.
How i can prepare the GPAT want to know the syllabus and the papers.[
27th August 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what r the preffarable books to refer and model questionsand important topics in each subject
29th August 2010, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz answed m.pharm dergg aveleb in india to USA. and other wise not aveleb so which extans exam to admision of USA.
10th September 2010, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

would u pls help me by advising some tips for the preparation of gpat exam?
11th September 2010, 02:15 PM
noproblem

hello friend

Quote:
would u pls help me by advising some tips for the preparation of gpat exam?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
you must do a regula r preparation and you must refer the book of piyush publications
or you can also refer the book by mohammad ali

other than this you can refer your text books that you study in all your semester in b.pharma
11th September 2010, 02:18 PM
noproblem

Quote:

sir, plz answed m.pharm dergg aveleb in india to USA. and other wise not aveleb so which extans exam to admision of USA.
hello friend your question is not readable but what i understand is that you want to ask for a future in pharmacy in usa :
so i would like to tell you that you can enter the us pharmaceutical market either by doing pharma .d
or you can go for GRE and then you can do a phd after doing a ms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?