20th September 2010, 02:36 AM
ravicheke

Graduation after 10th (Metric) without completing 12th (Intermediate)

dear sir
i would like to write you that, at present my qulification is metric,i want to know that without pass intermediate can i complete my gradution and then bed through open unversity?if it is possiable please suggest me about it.

ravi cheke

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Graduation on the basis of 10th marks? If yes then from where to get the form?
  2. How can I take admission in MCA without 12th or intermediate?
  3. Can a 11th student apply for Pre Metric Scholarship again if didn't received in 10th standard? -- [New]
  4. Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)
  5. How a student can complete 11th and 12th after completing diploma and 10th?
  6. Is it possible to do direct graduation after 10th without passing through 12th?
  7. Can I pursue Graduation after seven years completing Intermediate?
  8. How to do CS while pursuing M.Com?
  9. How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate?
  10. Is ICWA course available after B.Sc IT Graduation course?
  11. After completion of BBA can we go for CA?
  12. Am I eligible to do graduation after completion of diploma without intermediate?
  13. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  14. Join in intermediate course of CS in Feb after completing graduation in May? Is it allowed to do LLB and CS together?
  15. Am I a non local candidate if did intermediate and graduation from Visakhapatnam but 10th from West Bengal?
  16. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  17. Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std
  18. How to appear for 12th board by NIOS? I have passed Metric
20th September 2010, 07:28 AM
palashbolia

Lightbulb Re: Graduation after 10th (Metric) without completing 12th (Intermediate)

No brother you have to pass intermediate for anything ,because of fierce competition 12th must be passed and each and every exam or anything you can appear if ur intermediate passed.
20th September 2010, 11:54 AM
navibrar143

Default Re: Graduation after 10th (Metric) without completing 12th (Intermediate)

u can take admission in diploma courses of two or 3 yrs.... & then u can go for degree.
20th September 2010, 01:57 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Graduation after 10th (Metric) without completing 12th (Intermediate)

Dear friend

every where you find rule and regulation, in the field of education , there is also some

law.

To take admission in graduation at any college of india , you have to show your passing

certificate,otherwise you will not get admission.So, to do graduation,firstly you have to

pass the exam of 12th (Intermediate). After this you can take admission in graduation.

thank you
20th September 2010, 03:13 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

this is not possible because for graduation the eligibty is 12th . so after 12th you can do the graduation. please do 12th or its equivalent for graduation.. after 12th you can do graduation. thanking you... best of luck..
20th September 2010, 05:38 PM
arvind.singh

Smile Re: Graduation after 10th (Metric) without completing 12th (Intermediate)

hello
you want to be a graduate without doing +2 well its quite impossible but there is another way to do it
you can go for IGNOU(indra ghandi national open university)
here you can complete your +2 within few months after that you can take admission in graduation college .
good luck
20th September 2010, 07:33 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravicheke View Post
dear sir
i would like to write you that, at present my qulification is metric,i want to know that without pass intermediate can i complete my gradution and then bed through open unversity?if it is possiable please suggest me about it.

ravi cheke
Dear Friend
It is not practical at all to take admission in graduation without having a degree in intermediate.
You should first complete your intermediate(equivalent to 12th) and then go for graduation in the stream of your liking.
Only then you are eligible for admission into BEd.
In mostly colleges you need to have a minimum of 50% in your graduation.
Thank You
20th September 2010, 07:41 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

no, its not possible to do so and if some institute promise to do so then it will be a fake one.so dont trust on them and complete your study step by step.
20th September 2010, 11:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Dear Ravi, definitely you can take a graduation without a +2. There are many open universities offering graduation for those who don’t have a formal education. Dr. BR Ambedkar university is one of such university. It will conduct an eligibility test. It has Telugu, Urdu and English medium. You can get its application form by taking a dd from any nationalised bank, in favour for the university. You can find more details in http://www.braou.ac.in/
21st September 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,this is sonam ,actually i just want to ask that without completing class 11th,can i take admission in class 12th.Please suggest me as soon as possible.
7th October 2010, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

My completed SSC and DMLT course now she is working as a lab technician
now she want study for B.Sc. direct, it is possible.

Sudesh
15th October 2010, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
present i am doing job in private orgnation .fue years back i loss my cbse 10 exame but i have complete not 10th from one registred open school.
is it possible to do 12th form igno university and also tell me which month the class is started.
you can sent me e-mail also on my id [email protected]
thank
hope you will give me right sujection .
27th October 2010, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bba in tnouafter 10th
27th October 2010, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bba in tnou after 10th .can i join mba in regular stream
9th November 2010, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My self Deepu I am 26 ears. I have done my Diploma in Mechanical after my 10th, now i want to do BBM. Is it possible to do directly in corresponding? Pleas let me know as soon as possible....
7th December 2010, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

please tel how is it possible i am 10 Th passed want 2 complete my graduation.

is it possible than sent mail - [email protected]

Regard
vikram jadhav
23rd December 2010, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

courses after 12th fail?
2nd January 2011, 11:25 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Graduation after 10th (Metric) without completing 12th (Intermediate)

every where you find rule and regulation, in the field of education , there is also some

law.

To take admission in graduation at any college of india , you have to show your passing

certificate,otherwise you will not get admission.So, to do graduation,firstly you have to

pass the exam of 12th (Intermediate). After this you can take admission in graduation.

good luck.
2nd January 2011, 12:11 PM
Aart

i want to complete gradutation within 1 or 2years
?
please tell me dtails.
7th February 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What is % graduation cs intermediate admissin ?
7th February 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

what is % gradutation cs intermediate admissoin
25th February 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what is possiable after intermidiate we do complete B.ed. if any university can do it plz revert. we having in intermidiate 53%.
15th April 2011, 10:14 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Sorry you cant,
however you can take admission in diploma courses..
if you wish to take a degree then you need to do first 12th and then you can go for a degree..
22nd May 2011, 02:45 PM
shoebahmed89

no u can't do a graduation without completing intermediate.u must have to complete ur intermediate with good percentage so that u can get a better college
30th May 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

can i write the bank exam without completing 12th(intermediate) and completing degree with 70% in tamil nadu open university and persuing my mba in annamalai university.
26th June 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir
I have completed my PUC in commerce.Can i apply for a b.ed course now..
27th June 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i am bharath i had failed in inter and is it possible to do degree or mba
28th June 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir please suggest me how to take admission in BR university in graduation after my completetion of metric.
kindly give the criteria
30th June 2011, 01:44 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

It is not practical at all to take admission in graduation without having a degree in intermediate.
You should first complete your intermediate(equivalent to 12th) and then go for graduation in the stream of your liking.
Thank You
2nd July 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

sir here i have completed my intermediate this year 2011,so iwant to do mba ,can i please suggest me as soon as possible .
30th July 2011, 12:01 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

Thank You
1st August 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DISSCONTIUDE IN TENTH BECAUSE OF SOME PRESONAL RESON & I HAVE COMPLETED MULTIMEIDA & ANIMATION COURSE IN COMPUTER CENTER .NOW IAM FELLING TO DO DEEGRE .SO WHAT CAN I DO?
4th August 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am graduate without intermediate, can i apply for UPSC?
5th August 2011, 02:12 AM
suchiii

No it is not possible for doing graduation after 10,there is criteria for graduation you should completed 12.
10th August 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
i would like to write you that, at present my qulification is 12th Science fail (1995) then i done ITI course (Instrument Mechnice) from Industrial Traning Institute (1998),i want to do graduation. can i complete my gradution and then bed through open unversity?if it is possiable please suggest me about it.
10th August 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

after completion of iti in electrician can i get admission in reguler graduation college or not?
do the ITI in electrician will be conceder as equalent to inter or not?
14th August 2011, 11:35 AM
saurabhkaushal333

you want to be a graduate without doing +2 well its quite impossible but there is another way to do it

best of luckkkk
23rd August 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am vijay i have completed 10th in 1998 after i gave 12th exam in 2000 and i failed now i want to complete 12th and gradutation within 1 or 2years,is it possible ? please send me your suggestion on my mail id ([email protected])
8th October 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi..,
I completed my 10th(matric) and finished my diploma in EEE.
Now i'm doing my BBA in correspondence. I would like to do ICWAI together.
Is it possible for doing ICWAI with this criteria.? Please give correct guidance friends..

Thank u..
Sitheeq
15th October 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Vinit gem miraj,

I am 10th fail, can do b.com if yes.. How
21st October 2011, 06:10 PM
Shruti_hj

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind.singh View Post
hello
here you can complete your +2 within few months after that you can take admission in graduation college .
good luck
Hello Arvind,
I am looking for the same information. Could you please put more light on this. My mother want to pursue further education skipping 12th std. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot in advance,

Shruti
21st October 2011, 11:08 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravicheke View Post
dear sir

ravi cheke
I think there is no such graduation but if you are interested then go for diploma
22nd October 2011, 12:02 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi my Dear Friend
Thank You,
10th March 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am gagan kumar nayak, actually my question is i m passed out of 10th (matric), i did not complete in 2, so i want to complete direct graduation with any university can you have any suggetion, plz.... [email protected]
9th July 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i am manoj i am 10th pass.can i do graduation without 12th from karnatka state open university
30th August 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

im a degree final year student , know i want to start mba my final year exams will held in april 2013 & i dont no weather i will pass or not , know my question is can i start MBA without completing graduation ?
31st August 2012, 01:15 AM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,

Thanks
22nd September 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do graduation without intermediate by ignou
1st October 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I completed my ssc from aposs, and am doing my final year from ambedkar university (open University) now i want to join my intermediate, is it possible to do that. and if i go head, is ther any problem for me in future......

pls suggest me...

Shruthi
19th May 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i m faild in 11th in 2012 i want to take addmisson again in which collage i should prefr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?