25th July 2012, 09:06 AM

Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?

Hello sir i'm doing final year in computer science in engineering.i need final year projects title

Related Questions:
  1. Available projects in Network domain? How to do that project?
  2. Guidance to choose a topic for Minor Project being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  3. Guidance to choose finance related project being a candidate of final year BBM?
  4. Guidance to do project in Health Care Management being a candidate of pursuing final year in M.Sc Hospital Administration?
  5. Guidance to do project based on DRDO being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  6. Where to do project and how to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBM in Erode?
  7. Procedure for doing B.Tech. Final year project in ISRO -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Topics to do project on Network and Security being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?
  9. Guidance to become a JTO in BSNL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  10. Project ideas and companies in banglaore for final sem project of BBM course? HRM or finance related
  11. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  12. How to do project in final year M.E CSE? List of quality project centers/companies in Chennai?
  13. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year
  14. Are B.Tech IT students allowed to do project in ISRO? How shall we apply for it?
  15. Guidance for doing Project being a candidate pursuing M.Pharmacy in Quality Assurance?
  16. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  17. Final year Electrical engineering project from a government or private company is possible? What I need to do? -- [New]
  18. Where can I do the project for final year civil engineering?
5th June 2016, 09:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?

List of projects which you can choose any one of them for doing your final year CSE project are provided below :-

-> Net Tracer (ACTIVE NETWORK MONITORING)
-> Mobile Ticketing Project
-> Mobile Self Encryption
-> Visual Cryptography (Image encryption and decryption)
-> Video Steganography
-> Lan based discussion forum
-> File encryption using fibonacci series
-> Hybrid AES DES encryption algorithm(any combination of algorithms is available)
-> Stock Market Analysis and Prediction
-> Cloud Based Online Blood Bank System
-> Cloud Based Local Train Ticketing System
-> Cloud Based Bus Pass System
-> Cloud Based Career Guidance System
-> Android Bluetooth Chat
-> Bus Pass with Barcode Card scan
-> Bus Pass with webcam Scan
-> Employee attendance System By Qr Scan
-> Online Printed T-Shirt Designing
-> Engineering College Automation and Scheduling System
-> Online Visiting Card Creation Project
-> Online Ebook Maker Project
-> Class Management System Project
-> Detecting E Banking Phishing Websites Using Associative Classification
-> Vehicle Tracking Using Driver Mobile Gps Tracking
-> Image Steganography With 3 Way Encryption
-> Student Attendance with Fingerprint Reader
-> Online Law System
-> Data Protection Using Hand Gesture Recognition
-> Facial Expression Recognition
-> Smart Health Prediction Using Data Mining
-> ERP System For Institutes
-> Efficient Doctor Patient Portal
-> Online Bookstore System On Cloud Infrastructure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?