7th November 2011, 09:14 AM
ASPAWAR

Guidance to pursue Industrial Training in NCR being a Civil Engineering candidate?

Sir, i am civil engineering student and want to pursue industrial training in ncr. Could you kindly arrange to guid me as to how to go about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  3. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  4. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  5. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  6. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  7. List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?
  8. Industrial training in NCR for 6-8 weeks after B.Tech (Comp. Sc) 3rd year?
  9. Companies offering 6 months industrial training in Civil Engineering?
  10. What is the duration of Industrial Training in L & T?
  11. Where to get industrial 6 months training during 3rd year Civil Engineering?
  12. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Tirupati?
  13. Which companies give industrial training to Civil Engineering students?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Bharti Airtel, Aircel or Idea Cellular for EEE 4th year student in NCR and Delhi? -- [New]
  15. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  16. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. Companies offering six month Industrial training in Ahmedabad alongwith good stipend?
  18. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
23rd March 2012, 12:43 PM
AITP India

Post Re: Guidance to pursue Industrial Training in NCR being a Civil Engineering candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASPAWAR View Post
Sir, i am civil engineering student and want to pursue industrial training in ncr. Could you kindly arrange to guid me as to how to go about it?
Dear Sir/Madam,

AITP offers Training in Staad Pro, SACS, Autocad for CIVIL Engineers in their Delhi & Noida.

For more information, please browse www.aitpindia.com

Academy For IT Professionals
Noida Center
C-29, Sector 2, Noida (Delhi-NCR)- 201301 UP (India)
Cell: 91-9717626116: Board-91-120-3886201/02/03/04/05 Fax: 91-120-4120906
Email: [email protected] Web: www.aitpindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?