1st January 2010, 07:37 PM
PKR

GUJCET admission eligibility?

Dear sir

My daughter has studies from V to X standard in Gujarat and about to complete XI & XII from Andhra Pradesh. I am Ex-serviceman and working in a private company in Gujarat for last 10 years. Please let me know is my daughter is eligible take up GUJCET and will she be eligible for admission if qualifies, if so, under which category. Are we entitle for any kind of quota or reservation ?

Best regards

P Krishna Rao

2nd February 2010, 08:52 PM
mittureddy

Default Re: GUJCET admission eligibility?

Hello............sir
GUJCET 2010 Eligibility of Candidates:

Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination Science Stream conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar or the candidates who have filled in application form for appearing and Eligible for appearing in the examination of Std.XII Science Stream/ candidates going to appear in examination of Std.XII Science Stream in the very year in which the candidate has filled in application form for Common Entrance Test.
Candidates who have passed Std.XII Science Stream examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi through the recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat or the candidates who have filled in application form for appearing in the examination of Std.XII Science Stream through recognized school/candidates going to appear in examination of Std.XII Science Stream in the very year in which the candidates have filled in application form for Common Entrance Test.
Candidates who have passed Std.XII Science Stream examination conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi through the recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat or the candidates who have filled in application form for appearing in the examination of Std.XII Science Stream through recognized school/candidates going to appear in examination of Std.XII Science Stream in the very year in which the candidates have filled in application form for Common Entrance Test.
Candidates who are the heirs of the officers/employees who are basically from the State of Gujarat but performing their duties in other States as the officers/ employees of Central/State Government, Military Forces or the Board/Corporation governed by the Central/State Government, who have passed Std.XII Science Stream examination conducted by the Higher Secondary Education Board situated in the State in which they are performing duties or the candidates who have filled in application form for appearing in the examination of Std.XII Science Stream or the candidates going to appear in examination of Std.XII Science Stream in the very year in which the candidates have filled in application form for Common Entrance Test.
Other candidates who are eligible to get admission in the said courses as per the admission Rules framed from time to time by 'Joint Admission Committee for Professional Courses', Admission Building, L.D. College of Engineering Campus, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad-380015 for admission in Engineering and Degree/Diploma Pharmacy course and 'Centralized Admission Committee', C/ o.Dean, B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad-380016 for admission in Medical course, who have passed Std.XII Science Stream examination or the candidates who have filled in application form for appearing in the examination of Std.XII Science Stream or the candidates going to appear in the said examination.
2nd February 2010, 09:27 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Candidates who have passed or appearing for their higher secondary certificate examination science stream from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, can apply for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test for admission into various professional and technical courses. And, candidate who has passed the qualifying examination from the school/institution located in Gujarat and accredited by CBSE Board, New Dehi are also eligible for appearing in the test.

Candidates who are the son / daughter of an officers/defense personnel/government employee located in Gujarat are also eligible to appear in the Gujarat CET.
3rd February 2010, 02:36 PM
Aishwary

Sir if your daughter not do +2 from Gujarat state then she is not eligible to appear in GUJCET exam...Sorry
3rd February 2010, 08:04 PM
gaurav1308

for GUJCET eligibility you should have 55 % in 12th exam
28th February 2010, 08:36 PM
quddus

There are 5 eligibility criteria but the summary of all is that you must have attend +2 school in gujrat.

mitturredy has explained it better.
28th February 2010, 09:05 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Candidates who have passed or appearing for their higher secondary certificate examination science stream from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, can apply for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test for admission into various professional and technical courses. And, candidate who has passed the qualifying examination from the school/institution located in Gujarat and accredited by CBSE Board, New Dehi are also eligible for appearing in the test........
1st March 2010, 12:42 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

sorry sir your daugheter is not eligible for the GUJCET exam ,because she must have to give her exam from gujarat.
4th March 2010, 06:59 PM
asish
Senior Member+

respected sir
if your daugther has done her 12th from ICSE or CBSE board log on to the GUJCET website for further details
if not so then sorry she is not eligible
for eligibility she should have 55 % in 12th exam
take care and best of luck
30th May 2010, 12:49 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Candidates who have passed 12th exams with minimum 55% marks in science stream from CBSE board or from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
are eligible to appear in this exams............
30th May 2010, 11:58 PM
danish_ejaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKR View Post
Dear sir

My daughter has studies from V to X standard in Gujarat and about to complete XI & XII from Andhra Pradesh. I am Ex-serviceman and working in a private company in Gujarat for last 10 years. Please let me know is my daughter is eligible take up GUJCET and will she be eligible for admission if qualifies, if so, under which category. Are we entitle for any kind of quota or reservation ?

Best regards

P Krishna Rao
Eligibility
1)Your daughter should pass +2 from Gujrat ujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhingar
2)Your daughter should pass +2 from CBSE
3)Your daughter shouls pass +2 from ndian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi through the recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat

if any of the condition your daughter fulfill then she would be eligible for the GUJCET
31st May 2010, 10:52 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

Sorry, the minimum requirement is a pass in 12th in PCB or PCMB
So, you should have compulsory be a 12th pass –out.
you also need a gujrat domicile.for 70% RESERVATION.
11th June 2010, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th from cbse in rajasthan i have to take admission in tolani college of science and arts, gadhidham. my father is ex-service man
15th February 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

sir
oci student who has passed XII exam from gujarat are eligible for for GUJCET?
8th March 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR WAT ARE THE PLANS FOR CHANGE IN 12 PATTERN FOR GUJARAT FOR THE NEXT YEAR?MEANS IS GIVING PMT CUMPULSARY???????PLSSSSS REPLYYYYY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE IM IN A GR888 CONFUSION.........
23rd March 2011, 09:31 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2011) is conducted by Gujarat Education Board for admission to undergraduate engineering, medical and pharmacy courses in the various institutes in Gujarat.

Eligibility: - 10+2 pass (Science)

Date of Exam:
Date of Entrance Examination (GUCET 2011): 7th April 2011

For more details:
http://www.gseb.org

Contact Details:
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Sector 10, Near Old Secretariat
Gandhinagar - 382043, Gujarat
Tel: (079) 23220538
23rd March 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in bsc if i fail in guj cet?
25th March 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

my son now studying in CBSE in gujarat. basically,I am from gujarat . i want to know if we want to admission in eng/medi.could i tranfer in GSEB? what is theReserve seat % of CBSE student? if trouble for take admission pl suggect me what is better.

mpp
31st March 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i am coming in the st category and i have got 56.70% in sceince stream and in physics i have got 55 amd in maths 38 and in chemisry i got 44 so what and i have passed in 2008 so i will get admission or not
11th April 2011, 04:06 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
Candidates who have passed 12th exams with minimum 55% marks in science stream from CBSE board or from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
are eligible to appear in this exams............
thanks
19th April 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

is gujcet 2008 valid this year
24th April 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the calculation for merit list in gcet
12th std % calculation ?
gcet for mbbs calculation ?
will yrs 2011 - 12 pre medical test is essential or student can apply only for gcet
2nd May 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I want detail of candidate of gujcet 2011 of surat
13th May 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 45 marks in gujcet in B group. am i eligible to apply for medical course in gujarat college ?
plz reply soon...
25th May 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 76 in gujcet in a group enterence exam and in board i got 48.8% so how could i get admission in engineering
26th May 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

if i failed in physics but my percentage is more than 50%,am i eligible to fill the form,if i clear supplementary later
26th May 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

sir I am geting 45 in gujcet pcb and has got 83% in 12 cbse will I am eligible for getting admission in any medical colleges in gujarat reply soon
28th May 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir........i got 53.75 marks in gujcet and in 12th board i got 52.15% of pcm...can i get admission in ld for automobile
18th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.......
i have passed 12th from Gujarat board in 2010 with 79% ?
due to some reason i have to take a drop of year and this time i have not given GujCET.so please tell me can i give GujCET 2012 or do 12th again in Gujarat or other State.........?
please relpy fast on [email protected]........
thank you very much.......
30th June 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th science with 91% in pcm ,in gujarat in the year of 2008,can i appear for GUJCET 2012??
1st July 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hello ,i have appeared in GUJCET 2008 and i have passed 12th science in 2008 from gujarat,can i appeare in GUJCET 2012? plz reply as fast as possiblei
1st July 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

hello,i have appeared in GUJCET 2008 and have passed 12th science in 2008 from gujarat,can i appear in GUJCET 2012?
15th July 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Is there any deduction of marks from previous year passing marks for admission in this year?
i.e passed in 2011 and goining for admission in 2012.
27th July 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

sir,my son given last year 2011 gcet so is he given next year this exame what is the procedure
24th August 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Is there any deduction of marks from previous year passing marks for admission in this year?
i.e passed in 2011 and goining for admission in 2012. I m in critical situation answer me pls.
24th August 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

i.e passed in 2011 and goining for admission in 2012. I m in critical situation answer me pls.
9th November 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

sir can u tell me passing marks in gujrat board 12th class
6th December 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can any1 tell that if i dont appear in GUJCET .... than do i have chances of admission in gujarat colleges???
6th December 2011, 02:30 PM
dhavalhere

Can any1 tell if i dont give gujcet... than are there chances of my admission in engg college of gujarat???
20th May 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I got 46.75 marks in GUJCET and I belong to OBC category.. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS course in any college..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?