16th April 2021, 03:18 PM
amybee

Is it hard for an ICSE student from class 10 to get an admission in a Kerala State board school for class 11?

Hello friends, I am an icse 10th standard student and I wanna transfer to a State board next year. But lately I've been hearing a lot that it's impossible to get an admission. Is it true? If not how can I apply for eleven grade?

18th April 2021, 12:20 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is it hard for an ICSE student from class 10 to get an admission in a Kerala State board school for class 11?

No, It is not hard for an ICSE student from class 10 to get an admission in a Kerala State board school for class 11.

If you have passed 10th with good marks than you will easily get admission in 11th class admission in Kerala state Board.
30th April 2021, 07:51 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it hard for an ICSE student from class 10 to get an admission in a Kerala State board school for class 11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybee View Post
Hello friends, I am an icse 10th standard student and I wanna transfer to a State board next year. But lately I've been hearing a lot that it's impossible to get an admission. Is it true? If not how can I apply for eleven grade?
Its not like that,if the candidate had performed well in the academic year then there are chance to slide from one board to other board in the limited time duration.
Look state board curriculum and ICSE curriculum is different and o content also.So,student has to cope with this.
Even Though if you get the admission,you need to cover the state board portion which i in depth,totally differ for your previous curriculum.
For admission just submit,transfer certificate,other required credentials along with the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?