31st December 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in military school after studying in class 10th in ICSE board

i have been studying in class 10( ICSE board) and i want to know that i can get addmission in military school or not? What is the procedure?

9th July 2014, 06:02 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in military school after studying in class 10th in ICSE board

Admission in Sainik School takes place on the basis of entrance examination. The admissions are open for class 6 to class 9. There is a personal interview followed by the written test. In case, you are interested in class 11 admission, the admission will be purely on the basis of merit. The Sainik Schools are affiliated to CBSE board and the forms are out by December. The entrance test usually takes place in the month of January.
17th February 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in military school after studying in class 10th in ICSE board

i pass 10class from icse board . is it a problem to apply for rashtriya millitary school that i complete my 10class from icse syiiabus
6th November 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

After passing class x from icse board how to get admission army school dehradun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?