25th August 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Change of school from state board to CBSE school in Bangalore for 7th class admission

Date of birth of child is 01-06-2006 and now studying in 7th class in state board of Rajasthan but now I want get admission in CBSE school in Bangalore. So, now tell me will he be eligible for 7th class or what should be the age for that child? What do now?

26th August 2016, 05:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Change of school from state board to CBSE school in Bangalore for 7th class admission

Yes, your ward can be admitted in the CBSE Board School in class 7th in Bangalore this year, there is no problem. According to the CBSE rule of age criteria, candidates age must be in between 14 to 16 years of old at the time of class 10th examination. So, if he takes admission in class 7th now, he will attain the age of 14 years at the time of class 10th examination.
26th August 2016, 05:43 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Change of school from state board to CBSE school in Bangalore for 7th class admission

You can visit the School where you want to take admission.You have to take the Interview for taking admission in next class.The administration department can take
entrance-exam for admission.According to the marks of students they give admission in class.So first you have to visit the School.
In some CBSE Schools,principal takes the interview of the students for admission and admission depends upon the vacant seats in that class.
26th August 2016, 10:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no criteria by CBSE on age to appear for board examination or to get admission in any class.

It is the responsibility of the school to maintain the age criteria for admission as per the direction of Directorate of State Education.

So, you need to visit the school to get detail for the age criteria.
5th April 2021, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I am changing my school, they said u have write a exam .....

Wt exam they give .. I am class seven
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?