16th May 2019, 07:01 PM
Guddukas

Which has more job opportunities between B.Sc Life Science and B.Sc Microbiology?

I have two options in front of me either to go for B.Sc Life Science or study B.Sc Microbiology. Which would be better course? What is the different between these two? What are the job opportunities in each courses?

26th May 2019, 09:52 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Which has more job opportunities between B.Sc Life Science and B.Sc Microbiology?

The scope of Microbiology is huge as compared to Life Science because of the involvement of microbiology in various fields such as pharmacy, Medicine, Clinical Research, agriculture, dairy industry, water industry, nanotechnology etc.

Various types of job profiles at which you can work after completing B.Sc Life Science are:-

Associate Editor, Medical Services Associate, Associate/Senior-Associate (Non-Technical), Product Executives, Health counselor, Food Scientist.

Various Job Profiles at which you can work after B.Sc Microbiology:-

Research Assistant
Food, Industrial and Environmental Microbiologists
Quality Assurance Technologists
Sales or Technical Representative
Clinical and Veterinary Microbiologists
Medical Technologists
Biomedical Scientist
Clinical Research Associate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?