24th June 2020, 01:22 PM
omkar ghangale

Which has more scope and opportunities between B.Sc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture?

Sir, I am now in 12th class with PCM group. I want my career in Agriculture field. I don't know more about Agriculture studies. I want to know that which is better between B.Sc Agriculture or B.Tech Agriculture? Any entrance requirements?

30th June 2020, 07:43 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scope and opportunities between B.Sc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture?

Both the courses B.Sc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture are having good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates. Only difference is if you opt for B.Sc Agriculture, mostly it would be theoretical and main focus would be on the core subjects.

If you opt for B.Tech Agriculture, then technology concepts related to Agriculture subjects will also be covered.

My suggestion would be to go for B.Tech Agriculture as Companies prefer B.Tech candidates than B.Sc candidates.

But you need to crack the Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Tech Agriculture course. If it is B.Sc Agriculture, then you can get direct admission.

Another important point is course fees is high for B.Tech compared to B.Sc.

Review these points and make a wise decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?