25th June 2020, 12:50 PM
Desai Disha

Which Graduate degree course between BA and B.Com would be most beneficial to crack GPSC exams?

Hi Sir, I am in 12th Commerce in this year I have 83 percentage in this stream. Actually My goal is to crack GPSC. So, what should I prefer for my graduation BA or B.Com.? Which is best for me?

30th June 2020, 07:53 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Graduate degree course between BA and B.Com would be most beneficial to crack GPSC exams?

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC conducts selection process to select candidates for Civil Services within Gujarat state.

Complete selection process involves
-Preliminary Exam
-Main Exam
-Personal Interview

One should be in the age group of 21-28 years and with Nationality as India to apply for the Exam.

As per academic qualification any Graduate who scored minimum 55% of marks is eligible.

Hence you can apply for this exam after completion of BA and B.Com also.

Best choice between these two is B.Com. You can opt for B.Com Computers so that you can gain Computer knowledge which is essential to crack this Exam.

Since the competition is too high to crack these Exams, I suggest you to join in a Coaching Institute from the 2nd year of your Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?