27th April 2020, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Which has more scope and opportunities between MBA and MCA?

I have completed B.Sc Computer Science and now I wish to do Master's for which I am bit confused between 2 courses and that is MCA and MBA. Which would be more better for me? Which has more scope and opportunities?

2nd May 2020, 11:11 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scope and opportunities between MBA and MCA?

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application while MBA stands for Master in Business Administration.

For both the master courses, you need to complete graduation course in any stream (Science, Arts or Commerce). Graduates of all streams are eligible for pursuing MBA or MCA.

However, for pursuing MCA course, you must have studied Mathematics in 11th and 12th standard.

MBA deals with Commerce and Management sector. After completing this degree, there are many chances that you will get job in Marketing, Finance, HR sector. While after completing MCA course, you will be expertise in Computer Applications.

Since, you have completed B.Sc. in Computer Science, so if you are pursuing MCA course, then it would be beneficial for you. Also, getting concepts of MCA would be easier for you to understand as you can co-relate it with B.Sc. Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?