16th December 2019, 04:05 PM
pinclothouse

What is the career scope and job opportunities available with a degree in MCA?

What is the career scope after completing MCA? I have just completed my MCA. Please help me for setting my career in terms of Software Development or Website Development. Which all companies are there where I should try to get jobs by sending my profile? How much can I expect as my salary as a MCA fresher candidate?

25th July 2020, 04:30 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: What is the career scope and job opportunities available with a degree in MCA?

After completing MCA, candidates can apply for the following profiles:-
-Software Developer
-Computer System Analyst
-Software Engineer or Programmer
-Database Administrator
-Software Publisher
-Software Application Architect
-Software Consultant
-Hardware Engineer

You can apply to many companies such as TCA, Government Departments, IT related Companies & many more.
For Freshers average salary would be Rs.10000-Rs.30000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?