8th July 2020, 12:36 PM
K. Hemanth

What is the scope and job opportunities with B.Sc Computer Science and MCA degree?

Hi Sir, I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science followed by MCA. Presently, I am searching for job and I am very much interested in joining Google. So, could you please tell me how to apply for jobs in Google India? Any website name and link for Google hiring?

28th August 2020, 11:52 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope and job opportunities with B.Sc Computer Science and MCA degree?

GOOGLE is not like other usual companies, they are more innovative and their main focus is to share information with other organizations.

-All you need to appear for Google's eligibility test
-A Bachelor's degree in Engineering /post graduation with a good academic record with 65% score( maintain the 65% throughout the academic career).
-Apart from educational background ,you must have good knowledge in internet , web-search, online advertising , numerical analysis ,fraud detection and e-commerce..
-You need to update yourself and recent resume in naukari,indeed job profile where you can get notification about the vacancy
-During the selection process, they conduct a test, which includes different sections. This section includes
i) Questions from computer awareness
ii) Verbal reasoning
iii)Quantitative aptitude
iv)Critical reasoning
-The candidates who clear the written test are called for the interview (called psychometric test) followed by technical interview and then HR interview.So,its a step by step process to filter the candidate ,you should e mentally strong

All the best
31st August 2020, 08:12 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: What is the scope and job opportunities with B.Sc Computer Science and MCA degree?

Computer science graduates and MCA pass outs find job opportunities in a variety of environments in academia, research, industry, government, private, business organizations and so on

MCA can get following jobs

Software Developer.
System Analyst.
Hardware Engineer.
Data Scientist.
Troubleshooter.
Web Designer & Developer.
Software Consultant.
IT Architect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?