20th August 2020, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope and opportunities between Physics and Statistics?

Hi, I am very confused about selection of subject specialization for Graduate degree course. I have two options and those are B.Sc with subject combination of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics and the other one is B.Sc with Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics. Which subject combination would be best? One with Physics or one with Statistics?

16th September 2020, 11:58 AM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Which has more scope and opportunities between Physics and Statistics?

Both the subjects are equally valuable and have their own pros and cons
The benefits of choosing physics are
You will be able to study
Applied physics
Research work
Work as a teacher
Work as a researcher
There are less people who take up physics so the chances of employment is also high

Choosing statistics you will be able to deal in finance
Analysis
Banking
Research
Marketing
Teaching

There are many more and it also has a good scope
First choose your interest because both the field have a good career aspect
23rd September 2020, 02:33 PM
BhosaleM

Default Re: Which has more scope and opportunities between Physics and Statistics?

First select what is your interest.Physics and Statistics are same scope and opportunities.If you choose physics,you have to study deep knowledge about Applied physics.There are minimum people who take up physics so the chances of employment is also high.If you choose statistics you have to study deep knowledge about Statistics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?