12th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities in statistics field? I have completed MSc statistics from VNSGU

I would like to know the career oportunity in Statistics field.
As i have completed M.sc Statistics with almost distiction from VNSGU, Surat.
I have still not got the job as per my Qualification.
So I requesting you for my better career if you can do for me.
Thank you.

3rd August 2012, 01:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities in statistics field? I have completed MSc statistics from VNSGU

Since you have completed post graduation in MSc statistics, you have ample job openings in public and private sector firms. You can work in various posts in statistical department of India as well as of state government. Recruitment to these posts is on the basis of exams conducted by UPSC and SSC. With NET exam you can work as lecturers in government colleges. Apart from these, you can find job opportunities in private firms such as insurance companies and research and development department of many firms. The job positions are data analyst, statistical investigator etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?