4th March 2019, 07:09 PM
priyanshi05

Having B.Sc Mathematics can I apply for HAL exams? Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL?

I am pursuing my Bachelor course, if I want to join internships or sit for the exam for HAL then am I eligible for it? Or, just the engineering students are eligible to appear for HAL exams? Aren't there any exams conducted for students from B.Sc Mathematics background?

12th March 2019, 08:30 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Having B.Sc Mathematics can I apply for HAL exams? Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanshi05 View Post
I am pursuing my Bachelor course, if I want to join internships or sit for the exam for HAL then am I eligible for it? Or, just the engineering students are eligible to appear for HAL exams? Aren't there any exams conducted for students from B.Sc Mathematics background?

There is no as such provision that only Engineering students are allowed for the HAL internship or HAL jobs. Being a graduate you may also me considered for some posts they are having for the graduate candidates.

>> If you want to do Internship from HAL, you will have to act proactively, As seats in the organisation get filled early. To do internship from HAL , first of all you need ask your training and placement department to issue a letter stating that college allows you to do the training from HAL and then you need to approach to the HAL and submit your application of Internship to the respective HR department of the company.

>> You need to apply for the post well in advance as they consider the candidate on the first come first get basis. After successful completion and scruitny of the application form submitted, you may receive a letter for the Internship from the organistaion to the address given.
1st April 2023, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Having B.Sc Mathematics can I apply for HAL exams? Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL?

Wright now iam pursuing bsc maths degree
From university of madras is there any scope of joining hal as a scientist??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?