24th August 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Lucknow?

I am student b. Tech 2nd year aeronautical engineering and I want to internship Hal, Lucknow but I am not unware of procedure to apply for it, please help me how apply and procedure my email id is [email protected]

4th September 2016, 05:09 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Lucknow?

The procedure of applying for the internship is quite simple. Almost every organisation or company whether it is a government or a private company, follows the same procedure. The basic steps which you should follow are-

1) Check the company's official website in which you want to do your training.
2) Now visit the "Contact Us" link on their website and fetch the address and the contact number of the company.
3) Once you get the contact number, contact them and ask for the documents which are required for applying for the internship.
4) Make sure you collect all he documents and send them with the application form and your resume to the mailing address of he company which you have taken from the website.

After this the ball is in the company's court. They will analyse your candidature and based on your candidature and the merit list and the references you have provided, they will contact you if you are selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?