12th November 2018, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Having completed graduation from distance university am I eligible to apply for Masters from regular university?

Sir, I did my B.Tech from JRN university, Udaipur in the session from 2005 to 2008 through one of its study centers in Allahabad. Am I eligible for M.Tech regular at JNTUK?

15th April 2023, 08:28 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Having completed graduation from distance university am I eligible to apply for Masters from regular university?

To be eligible for M.Tech regular at JNTUK, you need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university. Here are the general eligibility criteria for admission to M.Tech programs:
  • You must have completed a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or college.
  • The minimum percentage required for admission varies depending on the program and the university. Typically, you need to have a minimum of 50-60% aggregate marks in your Bachelor's degree.
  • You may also be required to qualify in entrance exams such as GATE, AP-PGECET, or other relevant exams.
Based on the information provided, it is difficult to determine if you are eligible for M.Tech regular at JNTUK. However, since you have completed your B.Tech from JRN University, Udaipur, you could contact JNTUK Admissions Office to inquire about the eligibility requirements for their M.Tech programs. Be sure to provide them with all the necessary details including your academic qualifications, college details, and any other relevant information. This will help them assess your eligibility for the M.Tech program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?