12th November 2018, 01:09 PM
Shwetha.T.S

How to apply for duplicate copy of Diploma Certificate?

I have lost my original Diploma course completion certificate. Now, I need this certificate within a week to apply for further studies. How can I get a copy it? Please, guide me.

15th April 2023, 08:27 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to apply for duplicate copy of Diploma Certificate?

I'm sorry to hear that you have lost your original diploma course completion certificate. Here are some steps you can take to obtain a copy of your certificate quickly:
  • Contact the Institution: The first step is to contact the institution where you completed your diploma course and inform them about the loss of your original certificate. They may have a process in place for issuing duplicate certificates or providing a letter stating that you have completed the course.
  • File a Police Report: If you suspect that your certificate has been stolen, you should file a police report. This will help you get a copy of your certificate as well as protect you from any potential misuse of your certificate.
  • Apply for a Duplicate Certificate: Many institutions have a process in place for issuing duplicate certificates. You will need to fill out an application form, pay a fee, and provide any necessary documentation such as a copy of your ID proof, mark sheet or any other relevant documents. The processing time for a duplicate certificate may vary depending on the institution, so it's best to check with them for the timelines.
  • Consider Obtaining an Attestation: In certain cases, you may need to obtain an attestation of your duplicate certificate. An attestation is a document that certifies that the duplicate certificate is authentic. This may be required if you are applying for further studies abroad or for specific job opportunities.
  • Explore Online Verification Options: Some institutions may offer online verification options for their certificates. This can help expedite the process of obtaining a copy of your certificate. Check with your institution about any such services they might offer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?