5th January 2019, 05:29 PM
Munnabiku

Having a degree certificate from BBOSE, am I eligible to apply for jobs in Indian Railway?

What is the status of Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE)? I have a degree from this institution. Can I apply for jobs in Indian Railway? Will my degree accepted?

14th January 2019, 11:59 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having a degree certificate from BBOSE, am I eligible to apply for jobs in Indian Railway?

BBOSE is Bihar Board Open Schooling Education board and it is a recognised board.

So, candidates passed from the board are eligible to appear for the recruitment examination in various sector. Candidates will become eligible for recruitment in the job after qualifying in all the stages of the examination.

So, you just need to do better preparation for the entrance examination for final selection.
14th January 2019, 08:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having a degree certificate from BBOSE, am I eligible to apply for jobs in Indian Railway?

To appear for any examination it is compulsory to have the certificate from a recognised board.

BBOSE is a recognised board and so the certificate offered by the board is valid to appear for the recruitment examination. Candidates who will qualify in the examination are eligible for the final selection.

You need to do the better preparation to qualify in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?