22nd August 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Railway jobs after having a diploma certificate?

Hi, I want to join Railway department and for that I am trying. But I don't have any degree. I have done a diploma course. Can I apply for jobs in Railway after this?

25th August 2016, 02:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway jobs after having a diploma certificate?

Yes, if you have diploma degree you are eligible to appear for Loco Pilot entrance examination.

The examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board and candidates after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed 10th and diploma/ITI from recognised university.

The upper age limit is 18-30 years relaxation for reserved category. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
25th August 2016, 08:28 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As you have mentioned that you hold diploma degree but not mentioned the stream of diploma so I want to clarify you that you are eligible for the post of Junior Engineer in Indian Railways if your diploma degree is in engineering stream.

Even for becoming Junior Engineer if you satisfy the above criteria to you will need to qualify RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination.

Also for appearing in the same you are required to be an Indian Citizen with your age lying within 18 years to 32 year. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details about RRB examination you can visit the website www.rrb.gov.nic.in.
14th February 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my diploma course in mechanical and but I don't have original diploma certificate(odc) but I have provisional diploma certificate(pdc) because my result came 2 weeks before so I can apply for ALP post.
20th February 2018, 04:57 PM
uggina

Yes, you can apply Railway jobs after completion of Diploma, but you are not eligible for all job in Railway sector. Here i am providing what are the jobs available for Diploma qualification.

1. Group-D in railway
2. Assistant Loco pilot.
3.Technicians jobs in railway.
12th March 2018, 06:31 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

Yes you can apply for Railway jobs. Candidates who are 10 qualified are also apply to appear in railway examination.
Recently RRB has announced the notification for conducting the exam like RRB Group D and RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians.
Check the complete notification on official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
Best of luck for future!
18th March 2018, 04:17 PM
Rudra0000
Junior Member+

Yes you can appear in railway exams...
Railway Recruitment board conducts the examination for the following posts -
RRB ALP
RRB NTPC
RRB GROUP D
RR SSC|JE
10th qualified, 12 qualified, diploma and degree holders are applicable to appear in these examinations
22nd September 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I have diploma certificate but problem in eye side can i apply for railway technician post. In railway notification iti is mention but diploma is not mention in qualification.
5th June 2019, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for railway jobs after completing matriculation and diploma in tool and die making?
If yes then I apply for loco pilot
7th September 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I have a diploma in mechanical engineering with 10th but i'm not passed class 12 can i eligible for Junior Engineer
26th May 2020, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Diploma natr railway job post konte ahet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?