29th October 2018, 04:56 PM
archikans

Having Maters and being 47 years of old can I apply for LLB course from correspondence mode?

I am 47 years old. Having a master degree in Social Work but, scored very poor mark in graduation which is merely 42%. Can I pursue LLB course now via distance mode of education?

30th October 2018, 11:07 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having Maters and being 47 years of old can I apply for LLB course from correspondence mode?

LLB is Bachelor of Law and it i three year course. The minimum required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear in examination for admission in the course. But the correspondence LLB is not valid by Bar Council of India.

So, there will be no advantage of pursuing LLB in correspondence.
30th October 2018, 01:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having Maters and being 47 years of old can I apply for LLB course from correspondence mode?

LLB in correspondence or distance is not valid for practice. Although there is no age limit to appear for entrance examination to get admission in LLB course.

The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

It is three year course after bachelor degree. So, if you want to pursue the course it is better to pursue in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?