5th March 2011, 09:30 PM
kapilch

Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?

I am looking forward to apply for Mphil/PHD in computer science distance learning.Can anyone please let me know the name of universities where i can apply for distance learning Mphil??

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D Computer Science distance learning course?
  2. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  3. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  4. How to do M.Tech distance learning after completing BSc computer science with 67% and MSc computer science with 52% from University of Mumbai
  5. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  6. How can I do M.Tech after MSc computer science(Distance Learning)? Universities offering admission in M.Tech?
  7. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?
  8. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  9. Colleges offering distance M.Sc degree?
  10. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  11. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  12. Information regarding M.Phil Computer Science course in Distance Learning having completed MCA? List of universities offering the course?
  13. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD? -- [New]
  14. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  15. Which is the best university to do B.Sc in Computer Science through distance learning?
  16. Mumbai University MMS-CET Eligibility after BSc. Computer Science from IDOL (Institute of Distance and Open Learning)
  17. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  18. How to do correspondence B.Tech/B.E Mining after passing diploma mining?
30th March 2011, 07:39 PM
tannu90

Default Re: Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?

please check this

http://www.education.nic.in/dist_inst.asp#Distance
31st March 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?

Thanks alot Tannu...
Infact i have one more query " Is it possible to claim JRF amount from UGC while doing Mphil from Distance Learning - IGNOU University?
31st March 2011, 02:25 PM
kapilch

Thanks alot tannu ..
Infact i have one more query "Is it possible to clai, JRF scholarship while doing Mphil from Distance learning ..say IGNOU University "

Rellay appreciate if you can help me on this .

Thanks for your time,
Kapil
31st March 2011, 11:42 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
The colleges are as follows-
Ponnaiyah Ramayam Institute of Management Barathidasan University Tamil Nadu
Periyar Institute of Distance Education (PRIDE) Periyar University Tamil Nadu
Nehru Memorial College Bharathidasan University Tamil Nadu
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tamil Nadu
K.S. Rangasamy College of Technology Anna University Chennai Tamil Nadu
Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College(Autonomous) Madurai Kamaraj University Tamil Nadu
Andhra University Andhra Pradesh
Dr.N.G.P.Arts And Science College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Cherraan's Arts and Science College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Shrimathi Indira Gandhi College (Women) Barathidasan University Tamil Nadu
C.M.S. College of Science and Commerce Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Kongu College of Arts and Science Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Jairam Arts and Science College Periyar University Tamil Nadu
Grd College of Arts And Science Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Sree Narayana Guru College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Park's College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Govt. Arts College (Autonomous) Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Nallamuthu Gounder Mahalingam College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
S.N.R. Sons College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Sree Saraswathy Thyagaraja College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Sri Vasavi College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu

Thanks.
10th April 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to do M.phil in destance learning mode in computer sci. can you send me some of good college names
16th April 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to do M.Phil in computer science as full time . how to apply?
18th April 2011, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

i want to do M.Phil in management or commerce through distance eduction . let me know college detail and how to apply?
[email protected]
24th April 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

ARUN SAINI UNA [H.P]
pl give me Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course
27th April 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Name of the universities offering Ph.D in Education in TamilNadu? Is it possible for me to apply Ph.D in Education without M.Phil in Education? I m doing M.Ed now.
26th May 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

hi are mphil open programmes are banned in india?
30th May 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to do M.Phil in computer science through distance education.Plz suggest me the college offering this in delhi.
1st June 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

my self rosemin sheikh .pls give the list of phd in cpmuter science in mumbai university
16th June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

hai,
i want to know mphil through distance education banned in india
21st June 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY WHICH OFFER M.PHIL FROM MICROBIOLOGY
21st June 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to do in mphil in distance education.then list college name or university in mphil course offer in distance mode?
27th June 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which university's offers M.Phil in coressponds / tamilnadu university's
27th June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

After m .phill in pol.sci what is jobe scope in future (preeti KGC)
14th July 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

eligibility criteriafee structure,class schedule,entrance test last date of july 2011-2012 sesion of Mphill from ignou in computers
20th July 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Names of university offering M.Phil in commerce ,distance learning course?
26th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i am completed in M.Sc Computer science.i want to detail about M.phil computer science in distance education and list of university
thanking you
26th July 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

M.phil computer science distance education and pls detail about available university
6th August 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

how many years mphill?
8th August 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I passed my mba in marketing now I want to m.phil in management and I live in Delhi so I want to information which university
study center in delhi
9th August 2011, 01:19 AM
ashibhatia123

i am completed in MCA . I want to detail about M.phil computer science in distance education and list of university

thanks
19th August 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

hi friends, i hav done m.tech in Computer science.i want to do M.phil computer science in distance education plz can help me to know which are the university provide the course and list of university.

with regards
nityanand
[email protected]
25th August 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends, i ve done bsc physics, msc.it and i ve 8years experience in sales and marketing .Now i want to move in teaching field.please guide me.I ve 3yrs exp in teaching before i come in to sales.
26th August 2011, 02:17 PM
nishasharma6jan

Smile Re: Names of university offering M.Phil computer science distance learning course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
M.phil computer science distance education and pls detail about available university
my name is nisha sharma .i took my mca from distance education from punjab techical university.i am living in ambala city and doin job in niit center. i wants to do p.hill or phd
in sufficient university.please send the best university name.
8th September 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?
8th September 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

14th October 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi....... I am Completed M.Sc ( Comp.Sci ) Please give me the list of universities offereing .Phil/Ph.D distance course that should be good universities.
plz reply.....
[email protected]
16th October 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi I completed my MCA. I want to do Ph.d distance education. Any one please help the college which offers Ph.d distance education in computer science.

Surendra
[email protected]
17th October 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done B.E. and M.S.(from BITS pilani, Distance Learning for working executive) with computer science. Now i want to enroll for Ph.D. program(distance learning) or part time if available in Noida.
Please tell me which university offer Ph.D. in computer science as distance learning.
31st October 2011, 09:04 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Thanks alot tannu ..
Infact i have one more query "Is it possible to clai, JRF scholarship while doing Mphil from Distance learning ..say IGNOU University "

Thanks for your time,
Kapil
31st October 2011, 09:12 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Thanks alot tannu ..

Thanks for your time,
Kapil
2nd December 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi I completed my MCA. I want to do m. Phil as in distance education. Any one please help the college which offersm.phil/ Ph.d distance education in computer science.
17th December 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi I completed my Msc in Microbiology. now t want to do M.phil in INDUSTRIAL or MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY from distance education will any one ca suggest me a Distan
university for distance education in mphil medical & industrial microbiology

plz help me for this
thanks
mann
2nd February 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m doing II yr MCA..wishing to be a lecturer..is it good to do m.phil in regular mode or in distance education along with working?
14th February 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to join m.phil in computer science as part time. could you tell me the offering university . without entrace.
26th February 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN M Phil in chemistry now.which university is the better for doing M,.Phil give the fee structure ,criteria for joining etc
28th February 2012, 10:53 PM
edward1989

Thanks alot tannu ..

Thanks for your time,
Kapil
9th March 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY M.C.A & I CONTINUE MY STUDIES IN COMP.SCIENCE,FURTHERLY i.e PH.D IN COMPUTER SCIENCE,LIST THE REPUTED UNVERSITIES & BEST GUIDES TO CONTINUE RESEARCH IN COMPUTERS,N WHAT I DO FOR THAT.
24th March 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY M.C.A & I CONTINUE MY STUDIES IN COMP.SCIENCE,FURTHER i.e PH.D IN COMPUTER SCIENCE,LIST THE REPUTED UNVERSITIES & BEST GUIDES TO CONTINUE RESEARCH IN COMPUTERS,N WHAT I DO FOR THAT.
24th March 2012, 06:29 PM
biswarup.jackon14

Red face Re: Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?

Friend, there are many colleges offering the distance
education in phd chem. some of them are:
These are some open universities offering Phd
programs in distance mode:
Karnataka State Open University, Karnataka
Indira Gandhi National Open University
www.ignou.ac.in

Kota Open University , Rajasthan
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open
University ,Maharashtra
www.ycmou.com

And some other colleges are:
Indian Institute Of Technology, Chennai
University of Delhi
University of Pune
Calcutta University
Jadavpur University
Bharathidasan University.
well check them out. i am not sure regarding the
presence of entrance tests etc. anyways,

all the
very best.
1st April 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi !!!!!
I have completed M.C.A and clear Gate , since past one year i have been searching for distance education for the enrollment of Phd course .
Pleee help me out regarding the colleges or the universities which provide distance educations in respect of M.C.A in India.

Thanks
16th April 2012, 05:21 PM

I am looking forward to apply for Mphil/PHD in computer science distance learning.Can anyone please let me know the name of universities where i can apply for distance learning Mphil?
19th April 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I am looking forward to apply for Mphil/PHD in computer science distance learning.Can anyone please let me know the name of universities where i can apply for distance learning Mphil and phd?
21st May 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi am kawaljit I have done msc IT distance mode from ptu. I want to do M.phill in computr sci nd IT distance mode which colleges or university in punjab in I can do please rply thanks
31st May 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i am sudha searching M.phil Biotechnology in distance mode or part time pls reply
6th July 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i am mahalakshmi i completed MBA i like to do phd.D in distance mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?