27th March 2012, 10:55 AM
TIIT-JEE

Is Helix Institute a right choice for me to crack IIT-JEE?

Is Helix Institute a right option to crack IIT-JEE?It's very important for my career and my country.

6th April 2012, 08:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Helix Institute a right choice for me to crack IIT-JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIIT-JEE View Post
Is Helix Institute a right option to crack IIT-JEE?It's very important for my career and my country.
The Helix Institute might be a good option but not best for sure. In order to crack Joint Entrance Exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-JEE), one must opt for the best coaching centers which has commendable track record and some of them are as follows:

Pathfinder
FIITJEE
IITians Point

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute? 51 15th November 2022 10:10 AM
Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching? 20 10th March 2018 04:47 PM
Best weekend coaching in Chennai for IAS coaching? Details about excel career India coaching institute? 8 7th February 2018 12:46 PM
Coaching centers for SBI and Allahabad bank PO exams in Hyderabad? Which is the best coaching among Race, Deccan Career Point and National School of banking? Is there any better coaching center for it? 25 20th July 2016 08:48 PM
Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees 29 26th July 2014 04:16 PM