22nd September 2010, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Higher studies after aircraft maintenance engineering in avionics from school of aeronautics, delhi? Courss and colleges?

sir,i have completed aircraft maintenance engineering in avionics from school of aeronautics,delhi.i wish to study more.which will be the best course to prefer and which college and how.please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited being a B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) student?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  3. Can I be eligible for aerospace engineering after doing BSc Aeronautics with Aircraft Maintanence engineering
  4. According to placement and studies point of view how is Indian Institute of Aeronautical Science, Mundka? Other colleges available to do IIAS? -- [New]
  5. How to become an AME Engineer?
  6. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Avionics Engineering?
  7. Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?
  8. Can I study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Abroad after intermediate from an Open school?
  9. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  10. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  11. How many colleges after offering Air Craft Maintenance engineering course?
  12. What is the fee structure followed for joining in school of aeronautics in New Delhi?
  13. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  15. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  16. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Should I apply in SAT to study B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges which offer this course?
23rd September 2010, 11:42 AM
neha4001

Default Re: Higher studies after aircraft maintenance engineering in avionics from school of aeronautics, delhi? Courss and colleges?

Air craft maintenace is an exiting option to work...willing ti do BE or Btech in aeronatics
its always better option. To know abot deffernt colleges for study visit
http://examresultscenter.com
23rd September 2010, 12:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher studies after aircraft maintenance engineering in avionics from school of aeronautics, delhi? Courss and colleges?

Choosing the right career can be made only by oneself. Also it is not clear whether you have completed your graduation or whether the aircraft maintenance course you pursued is recognized and equivalent to graduation.
If you are a graduate there are options available like you could pursue MSc if you would like doing research work or you could pursue an MBA if you are interested in corporate career.
23rd September 2010, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

completed ame no jj
ob what i should do now
31st October 2010, 10:37 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

There is no other substitute of doing master in avionics side after doing engineering in aircraft maintainance engineering. A vital branch of electronics. avionics deals with the operation and design of electronic systems, circuitry and components in aircraft, missiles and satellites. It has many sub areas like avionics architecture, aircraft control & guidance, electronic warfare. It also offers immense scope for higher studies and research.
Many institutes do offer this master degree in relevant field:
-Amity University
-Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
-Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Delhi
-Bharat Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
-Indian Institute of Aeronautics Science, Jamshedpur
-Indian Institute of Aeronautical Science, Kolkata
To get admission you have to go through these two ways:
1) Regular candidates with GATE scores for IITs
2) Those without GATE qualification are admitted on the basis of the Non-GATE Entrance Exam conducted by Anna University.
6th December 2010, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Are there any institutes in mumbai offering masters degree
6th December 2010, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

After AME dilpoma can there be a masters degree or a bachelor's degree with admission in 2 nd year directly..
please let me knw.
17th December 2010, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

am doing my B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation... but i want to do my aircraft maintenance engg after this.... i gotta do another B.Tech in AME or i can do my PG in AME???? pls answer..............
24th December 2010, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i have done Aircraft Maintenence Engg .. i want to study higher studies in ths same sream. please tell me what are the course offered ??
29th December 2010, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

no idea
5th February 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

After AME dilpoma can there be a masters degree or a bachelor's degree with admission in 2 nd year directly..
please let me knw.
19th February 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM AND ENERGY STUDIES have option for licensed aircraft maintenance engineer to get their graduation. Visit cce.upes.ac.in
24th February 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I am doing AME. but as its license course can i do any correspondence course in any related field? Any colg provide B.Sc in aviation sc or any other subject like this. please let me know feeling helpless
29th May 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
completed ame no jj
ob what i should do now
check all airports
11th September 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Higher studies after aircraft maintenance engineering in avionics from school of aeronautics, delhi? Courss and colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am doing my B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation... but i want to do my aircraft maintenance engg after this.... i gotta do another B.Tech in AME or i can do my PG in AME???? pls answer..............
plzzz dnt cum to dizz ame r any aviation fldzz.......... it s bullshit......
5th November 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me colleges of aircraft maintenance management in india ............i hav done aircraft maintenance engoneering
14th December 2011, 03:28 PM
abhisek.sonu

There is no other substitute of doing master in avionics side after doing engineering in aircraft maintainance engineering. A vital branch of electronics. avionics deals with the operation and design of electronic systems, circuitry and components in aircraft, missiles and satellites. It has many sub areas like avionics architecture, aircraft control & guidance, electronic warfare. It also offers immense scope for higher studies and research.
Many institutes do offer this master degree in relevant field:
-Amity University
-Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
-Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Delhi
-Bharat Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
-Indian Institute of Aeronautics Science, Jamshedpur
-Indian Institute of Aeronautical Science, Kolkata
To get admission you have to go through these two ways:
1) Regular candidates with GATE scores for IITs
2) Those without GATE qualification are admitted on the basis of the Non-GATE Entrance Exam conducted by Anna University.
5th April 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

now a days for AME future is totally in dark as everybody is witnessing the rotten condition of airlines industries. Moreover allowing in to the worst by govt corrupt policies in india. hence better not to waste time and money and choose another way for career.
24th May 2013, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

After successful complition of AME am I eligible to apply for a job to which basic qualification is any degree?
26th November 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hai frnds,
i hav done ame in banglore, now am wrkin as a technician,i need do more course after ame,can anyone tel me what should i do after ame....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?