14th September 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?

what is the highest salary jobs in india or tamilnadu.and how much is the salary.what should be the qualification to study that couse.what courses i want to study.and where are the best colleges was there in tamilnadu.and how much cutoff i want to join there.what is fees to join in that college.how many years i want to study that courses.please replay to me in [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  3. Best Piloting College in India? What is the fee structure? Is there any qualifications required to join the course?
  4. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  5. Number of government colleges in Tamilnadu? How to apply for this course? Qualifications required for it? Fee structure of the course?
  6. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private college in India?
  7. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?
  8. Procedure to join MSc Nanotech? What is the fee structure of this course in Tamilnadu?
  9. Which college is suitable for M.Tech ETC course in India? Which colleges gives highest package for ETC students? Location and fee structure of the colleges?
  10. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  11. Which are some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech? What are the options available apart form M.Tech?
  12. Procedure to apply R&AW? Which exam do I have to appear? Qualifications needed for it?
  13. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?
  14. What are the basic qualifications for BDS? What is the fee structure? I have completed my 12th standard course
  15. Top Colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? Fee structure of the course?
  16. What are the qualifications required to join ICWA?
  17. Qualifications needed to become a lawyer after finishing U.G?
  18. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course? -- [New]
16th May 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?

what are the highest salary jobs in India or Tamilnadu and what are the qualification for that courses ,what courses i want to study ,what are best colleges for that courses,how much cutoff i want to join there and what is fees structureand how many years i want study ?
12th September 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?

I'm a chemical engineer, and preparing for gate exam. If i obtain highest score in gate exam, what would be the better option i can choose? Shall I join in IIT for M.Tech or shall i enter into any of the public sectors like IOCL, etc? Which would be better ?
5th December 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

which government company offers high salary to ECE completed students .please can i know this??
15th April 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My interest in maths so what subjects are good for me after 10th class for best careaur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?