18th March 2012, 06:56 PM
ansujacob

What are the basic qualifications for BDS? What is the fee structure? I have completed my 12th standard course

sir...i.just completed my 12standared course can i join for a bds course? what are the basic qualifications for the bds?what about the fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  3. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  4. Detailed Information regarding GP Rating course? Fee structure for this course?
  5. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  6. What is the fee structure followed in schools to complete till 12th standard? -- [New]
  7. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  8. What can i do after 12th standard to become a successful dentist?
  9. What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? I have completed 12th with 85%
  11. What is the fee structure for BDS in Kerala?
  12. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  13. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  14. What is the BDS fee structure in Bangalore?
  15. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS?
  16. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  17. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  18. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
28th April 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the basic qualifications for BDS? What is the fee structure? I have completed my 12th standard course

Kindly give us the fees structure of B.D.S. course in Narayana Dental College, Nellore.
13th May 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the basic qualifications for BDS? What is the fee structure? I have completed my 12th standard course

sir please give the information about KSR dental college and its fee structure
27th June 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir please give the information about KSR dental college and its fee structure
1st January 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do bds after 12th in arts
12th May 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

can i get BDS medical seat in govt college and my cut off is 183.5 and Iam BC muslim.
1st December 2019, 11:02 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility for BDS course is
Candidate must appear for the national level entrance exam NEET
Candidate must score at least 50% in 12 standard in physics, chemistry and biology
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
Candidate must posses a domecile certificate in order to get admission in the 85% of the state quota
The fee structure varies from college to college
If you get admission in government college than the fees may range from 20 to 30 thousand
If you take admission in a private or deemed University than the fee structure varies from 3-5lakh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?