12th October 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Highly recommended books to prepare for JEE Main?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to know about the books specially for Physics, so that I can prepare for JEE Main. I don't know which books are highly recommended. So, please let me know about such books. Waiting for your response!

17th October 2018, 12:38 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Highly recommended books to prepare for JEE Main?

As far as you are concerned about the books to prepare for JEE Main then it is specified above :-

--> At first, you must go through the NCERT textbook followed by NCERT Exemplar of Class 11th and Class 12th for all three subjects, i.e; Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.

--> In addition, for Mathematics, you can go for the books by Dr R D Sharma or objective problems book by Arihant Publication.

--> In case of Physics, books by ABC Publication or Concept of Physics by H C Verma will be good.

-->In case of Chemistry, for physical chemistry, you can refer to books by RC Mukherjee, while for Inorganic chemistry, you can go for O P Tondon book followed by book by Balaji Publications for organic chemistry.

Further, for practicing as per the JEE examination pattern, you can buy Study Materials or test series packages of any top coaching institutes for engineering entrance examination preparation.
18th October 2018, 08:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Highly recommended books to prepare for JEE Main?

For the preparation of JEE Main Exam and JEE Advanced Exam, students often refer Arihant, TMH publication books.

In addition with Physics, here I have mentioned Chemistry and Mathematics books as well.

Here are the books listed below.

37 Years' Chapterwise Solved Papers (2015-1979) IIT JEE MATHEMATICS (English, Paperback, Amit M Agarwal)
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs.365

37 Years' Chapterwise Solved Papers (2015-1979) IIT JEE PHYSICS (English, Paperback, DC Pandey)
Price: Rs.330

38 Years' Chapterwise Solved Papers (2016-1979) IIT JEE CHEMISTRY
Price: Rs. 395
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?