2nd January 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue M.Phil through correspondence after doing M.A in Economics?

i have done my MA in ECONOMICS and want to pursue mphil thru correspondence ...need refernces near Madhya pradesh or rajasthan

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  2. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  3. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  4. How can I apply for M.Phil in economics through correspondence?
  5. How may i join correspondence course in M.Phil after completion of M.A. in economics?
  6. Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?
  7. How can I register for B.A Economics?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  9. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  10. Details for M.Phil degree through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?
  12. Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?
  13. Possibility to study correspondence B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.? -- [New]
  14. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  15. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  16. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence course? I have done my B.A economics from Mumbai
  17. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  18. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
3rd May 2012, 09:40 AM
chandu9191

Default Re: How to pursue M.Phil through correspondence after doing M.A in Economics?

for doing m phil and p hd, u should have masters degree with 55 percent marks if u belong to general catagory and 50 percent marks if u belong to sc catagory. however some universities offer m phil and phd with entrance test and some without any entrance test.
6th June 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue M.Phil through correspondence after doing M.A in Economics?

I have done my MA in ECONOMICS and want to pursue mphil thru correspondence ...need refernces near rajasthan
18th October 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in Economics with 54.875% . I would like to study for M.Phil in Economics. Can I join through directorate of distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?