16th December 2010, 08:58 PM
soumick.kundu

hiii

I did 10th with 64.50% in 2002
I did Diploma Engg. (ETCE)with 75.50% in 2007
I did B.Tech (ECE) with 75.30 in 2010

can i use my Diploma Engg marks in place of 12th.

if i am not showing my 12th marks ...is it creat any problem

tell me in which company i am eligible.

29th March 2011, 11:21 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I use my diploma marks instead of 12th marks for applying for job in companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumick.kundu View Post
I did 10th with 64.50% in 2002
I did 12th with 48% in 2004
I did Diploma Engg. (ETCE)with 75.50% in 2007
I did B.Tech (ECE) with 75.30 in 2010

can i use my Diploma Engg marks in place of 12th.

if i am not showing my 12th marks ...is it creat any problem

tell me in which company i am eligible.
Dear friend i know your problem but don't worry because you have good marks beyond 12th...........that's why don't take tension too much because there is too much requirement which is not seen 12th marks..........

There is so many company which not seen any previous marks because for that marks may be any cause...........

that's why so many company which not see 12th marks that company see only present marks ...........

if you have talent then anyone can't stop to you ,that's why don't worry you see only your present and see how much your level...........
8th May 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I use my diploma marks instead of 12th marks for applying for job in companies?

engg after 12 or diploma
31st May 2011, 11:53 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I use my diploma marks instead of 12th marks for applying for job in companies?

This depend on that company which are recruiting you if they are demanding the 12th class marks then you have to specify and if they are demanding the diploma marks then you have to specify the diploma marks.

According to my knowledge you have to specify the both class marks.
14th June 2011, 11:27 PM
sachin6

Your job opporunities are less.
9th July 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 79% in 10th,86.6% in 12th,65.14% ion b.tech can i get a job? list out some companies................
plz help me.........
12th July 2011, 07:11 PM
deepraj535

hello friend,
look there are some companies which have marks criteria of 60% so you wont be elligible for that but even for those companies which dont have such criteria and you are elligible you can not hide your std 12 marks because you have to present a CV and cant be made without showing proper detals of your academic career.
But as far as your job chances are concerned less marks wont be any hindrance in companies which you are elligible.So labour hard so that you dont miss any such opportunity.
best of luck.
22nd August 2011, 06:57 PM
arns.iem

which company allow maximum 2 yr gap......u can hide ur 12th......
company like
tcs
cts
wipro
accenture
infosys
all those companies r allow max 2 yr gap in study
8th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

can i use diploma marks
instead of twelfth
12th December 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i want job it company my diploma java trening 6month orecal certified . 12th pass 67%
19th March 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: hiii

i have 80% in 10th & 49% in 12th and 80% in diploma .can,i get job in good companies because my 12th marks are less?
19th March 2012, 11:48 PM
monu592

hello friend
you marks in 12th is not so bad ...so noneed to worry lots of companies used to see you current mark instead of your previous marks ....
you will be able to work in any bank on the basis of talent not on marks
so marks do not matter always
so be happy
19th March 2012, 11:49 PM
monu592

hello friend
you marks in 12th is not so bad ...so noneed to worry lots of companies used to see you current mark instead of your previous marks ....
you will be able to work in any company on the basis of talent not on marks
so marks do not matter always
so be happy
20th March 2012, 01:22 AM
sachin170490

Don't worry, 10th- 12th marks is not preferable in behalf of b.tech marks. And You have good marks in b.tech. Every company and corporation wants good performance in bachlor and master degree. 12th marks have no importance in behalf of degree. So don't worry. And best of luck for your good carier.
20th March 2012, 01:23 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Getting lesser marks in class 12th is a reason which came into your mind to hide that marks
but each & every company wants to recruit only those persons who are fair & truth in their CVs.And If such truth will reveal later on then it will surely create a trouble for you.

So its my personal advise to you to show your marks which the company desires to & state the reason behind it if they ask for.If you deserve the seat & the position then your talent will surely works.

You are eligible for all the good companies as You have secured a good percentage in your Diploma & B.tech.
20th March 2012, 08:05 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
Don't worry about your marks it is good because ,as you are ECE stream students the companies in which you will go for job they will demand 1st class carrier that is 60% in all academic year.

The best companies in which you can get job are as follows...

These are the companies which hire ECE students.

Good luck...........
30th March 2012, 10:12 PM
kaveribiswas

I know your problem but don't worry because you have good marks beyond 12th...........that's why don't take tension too much because there is too much requirement which is not seen 12th marks..........

There is so many company which not seen any previous marks because for that marks may be any cause...........

that's why so many company which not see 12th marks that company see only present marks ...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?