10th April 2012, 12:05 AM
manjeet sinngh

Which course can I opt for having scored 44% in BA course?

hiii
which course can i do after ba programme (du) with 44% marks??

27th July 2012, 05:44 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course can I opt for having scored 44% in BA course?

You haven't mentioned whether you have done your B.A degree course in 'General' or a specialized honors course!
A lot depend on which subject you are interested in and what is your future plans. There are many courses you can choose from apart from the degree course, like Diploma or Advanced Diploma, which will boost or add as a catalyst in your professional career. As, your question lack proper information, i can only advice you to complete your "Masters' in the same subject.
However, i will also advice you to choose it looking at certain parameters- interest, inter-personal skills, knowledge about the subject and whether you really want to pursue your career in the same field.
Its better to take proper care while selecting a career, because once you complete the course it will be difficult to change the course of your future plans, as you will loose on precious time. You will find your classmates and colleagues far ahead in professional world then yourself, it will hurt you then. So, take a decision based on the parameters i have mentioned above for better future.
27th July 2012, 08:21 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear Friend,

The decision to pursue an MBA ,MA or a PhD degree depends on you.
There are some colleges at point of emerging will not consider your percentage for MBA.
Try to look into those colleges and you might get your admission done.

Thanks
29th July 2012, 12:30 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!!

-->my dear friend after B.A you can go for MBA,MA or Phd degree and lot of other options are also there but the main thing is of your interest.

-->as your %age is very less to get an good reputated college but no need to worry there are some colleges at point of emerging will not consider your %age for MBA.

-->so try to look into these colleges so that you can get admission there.

-->moreover entrance exams are there for such post graduations and for colleges or universities as well so if you get good rank in entrance exam then also chances are there to get a good college.

so work hard ...all the best....go ahead!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?