20th June 2021, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Hindi medium student can prepare and appear for JEE Mains in English medium?

Whether a hindi medium passed student can prepare for JEE Mains in English medium and appear for the exam in English medium itself?

22nd June 2021, 09:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hindi medium student can prepare and appear for JEE Mains in English medium?

°°° Of course, being Hindi medium student you can definitely prepare for the Junior Engineering Entrance Mains examination in English medium but you have to put in a lot of efforts.
It would be quite difficult for you to first understand in English and then to solve questions but it is not impossible.
If you are determined to pass this entrance examination then you can definitely do it but you need at least one year for the preparation of this examination.
I would personally suggest you to join any coaching institute in your nearby area so that you can grasp the concept clearly without much effort.
But let me tell you that this examination is also conducted in Hindi medium so you did not to worry about that.
You can appear for this entrance examination in Hindi medium as well.
Put a lot of efforts in one year and give your 100% and then you can definitely score well in this examination and secure a seat in good reputed college.
23rd June 2021, 10:45 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hindi medium student can prepare and appear for JEE Mains in English medium?

Yes, you can appear in JEE Main as exam. The exam is conducted in Hindi medium as well. Candidates must have passed 12th class or qualifying exam in 2016 or 2017. Appearing students can also appear for the exam.
25th June 2021, 10:23 PM
aditya.yay

Ofcourse, you can do whatever you want. There is no such criteria like hindi medium student can not appear or prepare in english for JEE main.
All the best buddy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?