9th April 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Which history book should I refer to score good marks in Calcutta University Exam?

which history book should i refer to score good marks in calcutta university exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to score good marks in CET exam?
  2. From where to get CAT application form in Nashik? Which book to refer and how to prepare for good marks?
  3. From where to download the NET application form? Which book is good for the exam?
  4. Books to be referred to score good marks in CBSE class 12th and AIIMS?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in History in Calcutta University?
  6. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  7. Which book to refer for CET diploma? How to score well?
  8. Which material should I refer to score good marks in TANCET?
  9. Can I appear in SET with 53% in distance M.A.(History)? Fee details of SET coaching classes?
  10. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  11. Admission in b.com(hons.) in Calcutta university with low marks in accounts and business studies but good marks in economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which books should I study to score good marks in C.T.E.T exam? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  14. Marks required for AIPMT/AIIMS entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  15. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, General Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed course from CU after completing my B.A with 55% from UP? What is the fee structure?
  17. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  18. How can I get admission in IIM Calcutta? I have scored 64.12%
8th June 2011, 02:37 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which history book should I refer to score good marks in Calcutta University Exam?

Calcutta university was really good reputation in India.
so in CU marks getting is really tough task, I suggest you
read different books and make your own notes, study hard .
Then i am sure you will get good marks in your exam.
refer some good books like history of India ,history of world ,history of America
good luck
24th January 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which history book should I refer to score good marks in Calcutta University Exam?

what history book i read for ma in caltutta univercity
12th December 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Calcutta university 2nd year history honors syllabus
19th December 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

can you name some good books which can fetch me above average marks?
19th January 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

have u any kind of important questions? for history(hnrs)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?