17th August 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in IIM Calcutta? I have scored 64.12%

i have score 64.125% in 10th & 50% in 12th am i eligible to getting call from iim calcutta after cracking cat with good score? plz reply

5th May 2014, 01:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIM Calcutta? I have scored 64.12%

You need to write the CAT exam for getting into IIM-Kolkata. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Technically, Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. The Common Admission Test is basically conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management for admissions into the IIMs. There is QA segment for students to check the mathematics. Data Interpretation is another section which is about basic formats in which data can be presented in form of graphs, pie charts, tables. There are Logical Ability questions which are about identifying patterns in the given data set.
10th May 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIM Calcutta? I have scored 64.12%

I score 59% in 10th, 66% in 12th , I secure 99.6 percentile in CAT exam and I got AIR 1 in CA finals...can I got call from IIM A..?? Please, reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?