17th October 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad?

I got 9.8 GPA in 10th class and 4007 rank in polycet. Now i want to join in diploma college which has eee course and also hostel facility. So please tell me about the colleges? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges which are offering MEC with CA coaching?
  2. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  3. List of colleges available for M.Tech\M.E in EEE in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  5. List of CBSE schools in hyderabad with hostel facility?
  6. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  8. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  9. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Arts student? List of colleges which provides Hostel facility?
  10. List of the electrical companies in Hyderabad offering internship? I have completed B.Tech EEE
  11. Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?
  12. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE?
  13. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  14. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Hostel Facility if I am student of diploma in French-Full time?
  16. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  17. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  18. Which are the colleges in Bangalore whose hostel facility is good?
7th April 2017, 04:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 9.8 GPA in 10th class and 4007 rank in polycet. Now i want to join in diploma college which has eee course and also hostel facility. So please tell me about the colleges? Please help me.

The list of polytechnic colleges offering Diploma in EEE course with hostel facility in Hyderabad is given below;

TKR College of Engineering & Technology - Website Link

Sai Ganapathi Engineering College - Website Link

Sindhura College of Engineering & Technology - Website Link

St. Mary’s Polytechnic College - Website Link

Kshatriya College of Engineering - Website Link

Trinity College of Engineering & Technology - Website Link
23rd June 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad?

I got 9.8GPA now I want to join in EEE course with girls hostel facility can u say me the colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?