20th December 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How about doing M.Sc via correspondence mode followed by PhD via regular mode?

Can I do Master's in Microeconomics via correspondence mode of education and then PhD from regular college? Will I have any loss by doing M.Sc via correspondence mode as I can not afford four years of M.Sc via regular mode of education?

21st December 2019, 06:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about doing M.Sc via correspondence mode followed by PhD via regular mode?

Master in microeconomicc, is the branch of economics deals with the study of how single decisions and individual policy impact finances. Courses of uncover the effect of changes in markets on pricing for consumers and for companies as well as the changes of things that affect those markets such as Texas and scarcity of resources.

You can pursue this course from distance learning university and it will not cause any kind of problem in future regarding job. Moreover, you can pursue PhD through regular mode after this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?