30th November 2011, 08:28 AM
duraijt

How to achieve TNPSC Job being a candidate of pursuing Engineering? Does Coaching necessary to pass these Exams? How to prepare for TNPSC Exam?

good morning sir. am durai from chennai. i am studying engineering. i have interested in govt jobs. how to achieve tnpsc jobs? couching class is necessary to pass the examination? how to prepare tnpsc exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to prepare for AE examination? Are there any coaching classes to prepare for TNPSC exam at Thanjavur
  3. Coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC exams in Kanyakumari? -- [New]
  4. Last 10 years TNSC Group 2 solved question papers
  5. Guidance to prepare for TNPSC Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Maths?
  6. Doing B.Tech in EEE(3rd year) : Can I appear for TNPSC? How to prepare for TNPSC? Can I prepare for UPSC exams? Please guide me how to do that.
  7. How to clear the exam of TNPSC Group 4?
  8. How can I prepare to crack TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Commission exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes?
  10. When does the TNPSC exam begin?
  11. Eligible for TNPSC?
  12. How to apply for tnpsc exam?
  13. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  14. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Details about TNPSC and TANCET exam? How should I prepare for the exam?
  16. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 2 Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Leather Technology from Anna University? Syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  17. How to undergod coaching class for TNPSC Group exam? Where can I get free coaching for group exam? How can I apply for that?
  18. Can I attend TNPSC Exam having completed HSC and pursuing final year of B.Com in Correspondence?
8th July 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to achieve TNPSC Job being a candidate of pursuing Engineering? Does Coaching necessary to pass these Exams? How to prepare for TNPSC Exam?

when will exam start for group1&group2 exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?